Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

MANLI - Professional Studio Condenser Microphone for $74.99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 24th, 2021 12:01 am
Apr 2, 2018
438 posts
3329 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] MANLI - Professional Studio Condenser Microphone for $74.99

For those who are in market and looking for -
Professional Studio Condenser Microphone Computer PC Microphone Kit with 3.5mm XLR/Pop Filter/Scissor Arm Stand/Shock Mount for Professional Studio Recording Podcasting Broadcasting, Black

Regular price $89.99 and you can
Clip - $15 Cupon and the total comes to $74.99
6 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
26974 posts
36855 upvotes
Tempting me to start a podcast. RFDGuy's Weekly Wears.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Mar 4, 2015
553 posts
647 upvotes
Vancouver
Professional is a bit of a stretch for something that uses a 3.5mm to XLR cable
Mar 17, 2016
509 posts
633 upvotes
If it's a condenser mic, where is the power coming from through a 3.5mm jack? Why are sampling specs listed for an analog device? This isn't a professional product.
Jun 5, 2012
368 posts
136 upvotes
Ottawa
Stay away from 3.5mm jack condenser mic. You need to have a powerful sound card or Audio chip to have a decent sound. My Webcam mic is more clear than the 3.5mm condenser mic.
May 2, 2017
173 posts
215 upvotes
If you are seriously considering a "professional" condenser mic with a 3.5mm jack for the lowest price, you may as well try this one for $25: https://www.primecables.ca/p-351961-gza ... -set-black
It costs only a third of $75 but would perform just the same. Pair that with some mic accessories like a stand and filter and you'll be over $49 for free shipping.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)