Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Marcy Diamond Olympic Bench $163 (down from $395)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 8th, 2022 10:34 am
14 replies
Sr. Member
Sep 11, 2007
521 posts
113 upvotes
Anyone else have experience with this?
Newbie
Jul 2, 2018
69 posts
22 upvotes
i bought this and just did my first workout with it.

I mean for under 200 bux you really can't complain.
It's pretty damn good if you ask me.

The only thing I was bummed about is the reverse leg curls.
The leg attachment doesn't give you a full range of motion at the top.

Other than that, it's working out pretty well.
Newbie
Jan 27, 2022
67 posts
101 upvotes
mark_in_2k wrote: That dude has legs like me. Maybe I should get this.

ATL price as per CCC. Decent reviews, although some have said it came damaged and the instructions could be better.
This guy has the goal physique , I do leg days on the 8th day of every week
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 9, 2005
1881 posts
497 upvotes
Calgary
jetscan wrote: i bought this and just did my first workout with it.

I mean for under 200 bux you really can't complain.
It's pretty damn good if you ask me.

The only thing I was bummed about is the reverse leg curls.
The leg attachment doesn't give you a full range of motion at the top.

Other than that, it's working out pretty well.


Genuinely curious - how do you get onto the bench to do the leg curls? Do you put a leg in and half way pull it up while you lay face down on the bench? It looks like potential for injury
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
3955 posts
4085 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Nuprapture wrote: Genuinely curious - how do you get onto the bench to do the leg curls? Do you put a leg in and half way pull it up while you lay face down on the bench? It looks like potential for injury
Yes. Excuse the bad image, but basically you'd use the other padded handles. That way the weight goes from vertical to horizontal but never is over you (ie below would be fully legs bent).

Image
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2004
4662 posts
2724 upvotes
Milton, ON.
Just my 2c but you better stop doing leg curls on this and squat instead. Much safer for your knees and joints. This addon is a gimmick. Much better purchase is the Fitness Reality bench
Newbie
Jul 2, 2018
69 posts
22 upvotes
I dont know.
I'm not a pro or anything, but to me the normal leg curl seems fine.
Newbie
Jul 2, 2018
69 posts
22 upvotes
Ecsta wrote: Yes. Excuse the bad image, but basically you'd use the other padded handles. That way the weight goes from vertical to horizontal but never is over you (ie below would be fully legs bent).

Image
ah now i understand what you meant.
Yes Ecsta is correct in this.
Newbie
Jul 1, 2021
60 posts
34 upvotes
n40ca4s wrote: Down to $163 now. Almost %60 off.
wtf I already returned this twice, why can't they just price adjust?!
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2015
1817 posts
1618 upvotes
Ontario
rexxxdale wrote: wtf I already returned this twice, why can't they just price adjust?!
Hoping you won't do it a third time lol
Fido ($35/4GB for 24 months + $0/4GB for 24 months)

Top

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)