• Jun 12th, 2019 5:29 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2006
2909 posts
1588 upvotes
Pothole city

[Amazon.ca] Marmot Guides Down 700-fill Men's Winter Jacket medium 100$

I have this jacket. Very warm. Pretty hot deal IMO.
I'm 5'11" 170lbs size:large

Medium: All color available.
Large: Only red @100$
Other size: didn't check
27 replies
Mar 7, 2011
777 posts
783 upvotes
I’m seeing all colours at $100. Not my style but seems like a good deal.
Nov 10, 2018
71 posts
37 upvotes
GTA
What's the normal price for this jacket?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2006
2909 posts
1588 upvotes
Pothole city
knayam wrote: What's the normal price for this jacket?
Close to 200$ I would say. MSRP is 250$
Deal Guru
Mar 6, 2003
14286 posts
5491 upvotes
Ottawa
typer100 wrote: Close to 200$ I would say. MSRP is 250$
yup, sounds about right

https://www.marmot.com/guides-down-hoody-73060.html
RFD is not just about saving money, it's about the thrill of the hunt and getting the stuff I want without paying full price like Joe Shmoe did.
This applies to everyday items as well as high end items that I don't really need.
May 23, 2016
180 posts
79 upvotes
What temp would this be good to?
Feb 13, 2019
312 posts
158 upvotes
Thx OP

Just a word of warning - the last time I bought clothes from Amazon, I returned 2-3 pieces (out of 6)

They sent me a warning and I had chat disabled on me.
Banned
Mar 30, 2019
245 posts
139 upvotes
starlamp wrote: Thx OP

Just a word of warning - the last time I bought clothes from Amazon, I returned 2-3 pieces (out of 6)

Thats bs. Why should they be allowed to do that? They aren't a physical store where you can try clothes on, so you'd think they'd be more understanding to returns
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2003
1890 posts
274 upvotes
Toronto
starlamp wrote: Thx OP

A warning of....?
Mar 27, 2011
782 posts
461 upvotes
Toronto
typer100 wrote: I have this jacket. Very warm. Pretty hot deal IMO.
I'm 5'11" 170lbs size:large

Medium: All color available.
Large: Only red @100$
Other size: didn't check
How cold of a temperature did you wear this jacket OP? Thanks
Feb 13, 2019
312 posts
158 upvotes
111swerve wrote: Thats bs. Why should they be allowed to do that? They aren't a physical store where you can try clothes on, so you'd think they'd be more understanding to returns
Yep, I stopped buying at Amazon for a year because of that. Not to mention I kept over half - so there you go.
Mar 27, 2011
782 posts
461 upvotes
Toronto
Ugh only bloody red is available for large :(
Nov 25, 2007
820 posts
473 upvotes
Toronto
Pricing changing as I was looking at colours. Amazon algorithm at work!

This is $114 in Jet Black sz medium
https://www.amazon.ca/Marmot-Stockholm- ... th=1&psc=1

Sz M Jet Black is $105, Blue is $81
https://www.amazon.ca/Marmot-Tullus-Win ... th=1&psc=1

Sz L Jet Black $60
https://www.amazon.ca/Marmot-Insulated- ... th=1&psc=1
Last edited by Mansech on Jun 11th, 2019 11:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Feb 13, 2019
312 posts
158 upvotes
To receive Free Returns on your eligible product(s):

1. Shop our Clothing & Accessories, Shoes & Handbags, Jewelry, and Watch Stores. On the product detail page, look for the "Free Returns" next to the price to confirm that a product qualifies for Free Returns.

2. Only product(s) that say that they are eligible for Free Returns on the product detail page are eligible for Free Returns. Free Returns only applies to product(s) fulfilled by Amazon.ca. It does not apply to the same product(s) fulfilled by other sellers.

3. No minimum purchase is required to receive Free Returns.

4. Free Returns is available to delivery addresses in all provinces/territories using a Canada postal code including FMO/CFPS addresses.

5. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, return the eligible product(s) within 30 days of delivery of your shipment in new and unworn condition in the original packaging for a full refund in accordance with our Returns Policy. All product packaging and certificates of authenticity, grading, and appraisal must be returned with the product. Any product(s) returned without original documentation will be rejected. Any product(s) that have been resized, damaged or otherwise altered after delivery will not be accepted for return.

6. Eligible product(s) must be returned using a trackable shipping method. Please contact Customer Service or visit our Online Returns Centre available on our full site and we will guide you through the process. We only offer one option to return eligible product(s):

Canada Post drop off option: You can drop off your return at the authorized Canada Post location of your choice. There is no charge for this option.

7. Amazon will process your return and issue a full refund with no deduction for shipping after receiving your return of the eligible product(s). If you return product(s) that are ineligible for Free Returns with product(s) that are eligible for Free Returns, Amazon may deduct the shipping costs for the ineligible products(s) from your refund amount in accordance with Amazon's general Returns Policy. In addition, some special product, order, or handling fees may still apply.