Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

MATCC Snow Foam Cannon 1L Bottle ($19.18 Lightning Deal)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 11th, 2019 1:03 am
[OP]
Jun 6, 2011
158 posts
277 upvotes
Hamilton

[Amazon.ca] MATCC Snow Foam Cannon 1L Bottle ($19.18 Lightning Deal)

MATCC Snow Foam Cannon Adjustable Pressure Washer Foam Wash Gun 1L Bottle Car Wash Gun Snow Foam Lance with 1/4" Quick Connector

For those who missed out last week (or didn't want/need the extra nozzles), there's a lightning deal on for just the foam cannon portion.

I feel like I'm the foam cannon peddler now...

Free one-day ship for PRIME members and 2% claimed as of this posting.
Last edited by xkaliber on Jun 4th, 2019 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
50 replies
Deal Addict
May 2, 2011
1206 posts
390 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Bought this the last time it was on a Lightning Deal a few weeks ago. Haven't used it yet, but feels more solid than I expected. Can't beat the price when you look at the name brands.
Aug 25, 2011
169 posts
244 upvotes
BURLINGTON
How is this different then the soap container that came with the pressure washer? More foamy? Is that better?
[OP]
Jun 6, 2011
158 posts
277 upvotes
Hamilton
flyer12 wrote: Here is the link:

link
I have no idea why I did not include that... clear oversight, thank you, I will amend it to my original post.
Jan 6, 2010
514 posts
628 upvotes
Montreal, QC
407user wrote: How is this different then the soap container that came with the pressure washer? More foamy? Is that better?
Interested in opinions on this as well.
Mar 31, 2013
127 posts
30 upvotes
Toronto
I was looking for it just few hours ago. Nice find;)
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2806 posts
1819 upvotes
montreal
So basically,

you get this, the 1/4 adapter and your pressure wash and you're good to go?
[OP]
Jun 6, 2011
158 posts
277 upvotes
Hamilton
Deriot wrote: Interested in opinions on this as well.
Disclaimer that I am not a professional detailer, so I'm only giving a lay-person's perspective... I had the Simoniz Foam Blaster Kit before and the MATCC one definitely provides better foam (even when using the same dilution ratio of products) and the overall build-quality feels better (i.e. less flimsy). Also, the Simoniz one is only 700ml while the MATCC one is 1000ml - less reloading required for larger vehicles. I'm not sure which particular cannon that came with your washer, but I know some require model or brand-specific adapters/connection points and this one uses more of a standard with 1/4" quickconnect.
superbigjay wrote: So basically,

you get this, the 1/4 adapter and your pressure wash and you're good to go?
If you already have a pressure washer with a 1/4" quickconnect connection point, you won't need any adapter. If it's not compatible, then yes, you'll have to get an adapter that hooks onto your gun/wand and the foam cannon. Any non-specific soap/wash will work, but may not produce the same level of suds/foam/lubricant/thickness as soaps/washes that were made specifically to be used in foam cannons.
Last edited by xkaliber on Jun 4th, 2019 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 25, 2004
103 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
Great product - if you have a pressure washer you want this. Just as good as chemical guys and this is a great price
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2017
1959 posts
976 upvotes
Toronto
any deals on the blaster? i dont have a pressure washer and I assume this will not work with just the garden hose?
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12100 posts
3423 upvotes
If you miss this deal, or need a spare set of tips, this goes on Lightning Deal regularly for $26. The 5 tips alone retail in store for around that price.
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0792T ... UTF8&psc=1

**edit** just reread OP's post and saw that they mentioned the deal with the tips... it is the same cannon and the tips are great quality as far as I can tell. I bought it, although I am still using my original cannon from last year.

Also, as an aside... I used high foaming meguiar's soap last year and was impressed, but bought the Chemical Guys Honeyfew High foam soap and it is even better. the foam is much thicker and uniform... and the car smells DELICIOUS!
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B009OT ... UTF8&psc=1
On sale now for $40, got it for $31 plus tax...
Last edited by jackass_ca on Jun 4th, 2019 10:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Jan 6, 2010
514 posts
628 upvotes
Montreal, QC
xkaliber wrote: Disclaimer that I am not a professional detailer, so I'm only giving a lay-person's perspective... I had the Simoniz Foam Blaster Kit before and the MATCC one definitely provides better foam (even when using the same dilution ratio of products) and the overall build-quality feels better (i.e. less flimsy). Also, the Simoniz one is only 700ml while the MATCC one is 1000ml - less reloading required for larger vehicles. I'm not sure which particular cannon that came with your washer, but I know some require model or brand-specific adapters/connection points and this one uses more of a standard with 1/4" quickconnect.
Thanks for your input! Much appreciated. I have the foam cannon that came with the Armor All (Karcher) pressure washer that everyone jumped on a few weeks ago.
[OP]
Jun 6, 2011
158 posts
277 upvotes
Hamilton
DimsumDeals wrote: any deals on the blaster? i dont have a pressure washer and I assume this will not work with just the garden hose?
No deal - at least from MATCC that I can see... they do have this: https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07JMYPWP4 which will work with garden hose. The one in my original post is not compatible with garden hose.