Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Maxi-Cosi Mico Max 30 Infant Car Seat - $180

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 29th, 2018 1:03 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Apr 20, 2011
270 posts
203 upvotes
Edmonton, Canada

[Amazon.ca] Maxi-Cosi Mico Max 30 Infant Car Seat - $180

Seems like a good deal if you are looking for an infant Car seat. It is a premium European brand usually going for more than $300 aat any store.

The link posted is for prime members only however other than the nomad blue, red rumor and the pink berry, the other three colors are open for all.

Someone with more experience in car seats can chime in on the characteristics of this car seats compared to something like a convertible e.g. a diono radian or similar. This is going to be my backup in case my newborn does not fit in my radian rxt rear facing due to weight limitations.
Last edited by Mars2012 on Jun 30th, 2018 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: non-RFD affiliate link removed
8 replies
Oct 17, 2005
462 posts
914 upvotes
Toronto
Hot Deal.... Now I just need a baby...
[OP]
Apr 20, 2011
270 posts
203 upvotes
Edmonton, Canada
As per rfd philosphy, buy the seat on hot deal now, think about havin the baby later lol
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2002
1274 posts
355 upvotes
Oakville
Thanks!!!! This is an awesome deal.
Jan 3, 2013
249 posts
82 upvotes
NORTH YORK
blazer7 wrote: Hot Deal.... Now I just need a baby...
Get baby before the seat is expired.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2002
1274 posts
355 upvotes
Oakville
Beats snugglebugz. I was going to go to that clearance sale (30% off) in Burlington, but this is so much better of a deal.
Apr 13, 2009
262 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
Great deal, bought the black one at regular price a few months back. The great thing about it it is very light compared to other car seats, which makes a difference a lot after couple of months of use when baby gains weight. Also, the material and design is much better than other brands. The bad part of the seat is that the base with that rail takes more space than other car seats, I think.
Apr 27, 2010
138 posts
184 upvotes
Pickering
They also have the AP 2.0 for $165