Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Medela Pump in Style Double Electric Breast Pump $279.95

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 21st, 2019 5:17 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Sep 9, 2019
334 posts
190 upvotes

Medela Pump in Style Double Electric Breast Pump $279.95

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
Amazon.ca
The Medela Pump in Style Double Electric Breast Pump is at one of its lowest prices.

We have this one and it works great, no issues. When we were researching it, seemed like the biggest concern was its noise level, but unless you're going to put baby right beside it, it's not actually very loud at all. Even if you do, it'll be a nice white noise machine ;)

Check if your insurance covers it. If it covers $300 like ours then this is pretty much completely covered.
Last edited by dealpool on Oct 20th, 2019 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
7 replies
Jan 13, 2012
546 posts
606 upvotes
Vancouver
I picked up one of these for my wife, she loves it. Word of wisdom though, you can find brand new ones on ebay for ~$100 shipped from the states. Apparently, some people have gold plated insurance plans and get these things free from their insurance providers. Ours came in a box labelled "Insurance Issued" or something, but it comes with all the accessories, bag, etc...

Worth keeping in mind anyways.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
2415 posts
1192 upvotes
Vancouver
Breast got electricDizzy FaceDizzy Face
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2005
1310 posts
230 upvotes
Vancouver
good deal, my wife got the freestyle double breast pump on her registry, and that retails for $379 and up.
Graphic Designer
[OP]
Sep 9, 2019
334 posts
190 upvotes
perfectg wrote: good deal, my wife got the freestyle double breast pump on her registry, and that retails for $379 and up.
Yeah that one at $379 should be good. The Pump in Style is a level lower. We got these due to the price difference and our insurance only covers $300. And they are great too.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)