Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] meross WiFi Smart Plug Mini 3 Pack - 50% OFF $14.99 @Amazon

  • Last Updated:
  • May 16th, 2021 11:00 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Nov 25, 2020
3 posts
39 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] meross WiFi Smart Plug Mini 3 Pack - 50% OFF $14.99 @Amazon

meross WiFi Smart Plug Mini 3 Pack - 50% OFF $14.99 @Amazon
Code: M92CU9P9
Images
  • 517SAV0u9tL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
18 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
2526 posts
364 upvotes
Burnaby
good to know.
ASUS RAMPAGE II EXTREME; i7-950; GTX 560; 16G Mem; 2TB HD; 24x DVD-RAM;
Sr. Member
Jun 16, 2007
858 posts
411 upvotes
Great deal, I have these everywhere in my house. thanks!
Sr. Member
User avatar
Feb 27, 2003
603 posts
310 upvotes
Langley
Code worked, so only $5 a piece - Thank you
Xphile. (as in 'X-files aficionado'..so yeah, I guess I am old..)

Land Back.
Member
User avatar
Nov 28, 2019
324 posts
849 upvotes
5 bucks a pop with decent youtube reviews. Hopefully it support 16A (1920W) as advertised. Ordered thanks op.
Jr. Member
User avatar
May 22, 2014
181 posts
145 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Got these to use with Homebridge. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
2792 posts
1131 upvotes
Ottawa
Aw man. I already got 2 of the CE Smart ones from Costco. They work great and are pretty accurate with the power read out. This looks good, but I don't really want to have another app for this.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 19, 2013
2053 posts
1431 upvotes
Ottawa
Bostic wrote: 5 bucks a pop with decent youtube reviews. Hopefully it support 16A (1920W) as advertised. Ordered thanks op.
You'll have to tear it down to verify the relay's model number.
Member
User avatar
Aug 20, 2019
400 posts
481 upvotes
London, Ontario
In for a pack, my first smart plugs, wooooo.

Can I plug in a power bar, (specifically this one https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07GPF72BZ) to this smart plug? I only have an LED light, 3D printer and Pi connected to it drawing power. Since the power bar is rated for 15 AMP, this at 16 (if accurate) should work fine.... right?
Member
Apr 1, 2009
298 posts
283 upvotes
Winnipeg
What kind of software/apps does this support? IFTTT? The reviews I'm reading mention Alexa and homekit and nothing else.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jan 12, 2017
15378 posts
4400 upvotes
Scarberia
damn! i just got the 4 pk techin ones (large and round)for 21 bucks that i havnt even used up yet...do i need another 3 Face With Tears Of Joy , these are the smaller rectangular ones that doublestack so its nice to have, its weird how most of these are white, i'd rather have black ones!
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Newbie
Dec 16, 2017
56 posts
4 upvotes
GTA
100 wrote: What kind of software/apps does this support? IFTTT? The reviews I'm reading mention Alexa and homekit and nothing else.
Yes per the description.

"
Functions of meross smart plug
*Remote control by meross app

*Voice commands control after compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant

*Create on/off schedules and timer for your appliance.

* IFTTT Compatible"
Jr. Member
Feb 23, 2008
115 posts
321 upvotes
Montreal
maddmaxx308 wrote: In for a pack, my first smart plugs, wooooo.

Can I plug in a power bar, (specifically this one https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07GPF72BZ) to this smart plug? I only have an LED light, 3D printer and Pi connected to it drawing power. Since the power bar is rated for 15 AMP, this at 16 (if accurate) should work fine.... right?
One of the reviews shows 15 AMP printed on the back of the device but product title mentione 16 AMP. Not sure if is really 16 AMP.
Sr. Member
Apr 1, 2013
730 posts
893 upvotes
Fredericton
maddmaxx308 wrote: In for a pack, my first smart plugs, wooooo.

Can I plug in a power bar, (specifically this one https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07GPF72BZ) to this smart plug? I only have an LED light, 3D printer and Pi connected to it drawing power. Since the power bar is rated for 15 AMP, this at 16 (if accurate) should work fine.... right?
Assuming 16 amp is accurate, which it probably isn't given amp ratings are usually 15 for sockets with the exception of 20 amp for some kitchen outlets, it will be fine. It just means the device can support up to 16 amps flowing through it.

Think of amp ratings for cables and sockets, etc, as like the number of lanes on a highway. It dictates how much load can be handled.
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
2205 posts
1786 upvotes
BC
mikka2017 wrote: damn! i just got the 4 pk techin ones (large and round)for 21 bucks that i havnt even used up yet...do i need another 3 Face With Tears Of Joy , these are the smaller rectangular ones that doublestack so its nice to have, its weird how most of these are white, i'd rather have black ones!
Most are white to match decor... You can always paint it black or just take a marker and go crazy... Lol
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
1872 posts
1057 upvotes
Burnaby
Does anyone know whether these work with Smartlife? For the life of me, I couldn't get these working with that app which is a shame as I was hoping to create a routine of these alongside my smart lights (which do support Smartlife)

Top