Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Method Gel Hand Soap Refill, Pink Grapefruit, 34 Ounce (6 Count) $29.94

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 20th, 2020 3:19 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
1468 posts
1109 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Method Gel Hand Soap Refill, Pink Grapefruit, 34 Ounce (6 Count) $29.94

Decent price with 5/15% S&S. Comes as a 6-pack, Sea Minerals also available for the same price. Very good to be used in Simple Human automatic dispensers (see the recent one posted around here last week)
Last edited by TomRFD on Feb 18th, 2020 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added price to title
22 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2010
1601 posts
605 upvotes
Montreal
Love method soap, but prefer the foaming versions though. I am happy with their plastic foaming soap bottles, I generally pick the ones with the strongest springs in the pack of 6 and refill those. Why the downvotes?
Oct 13, 2006
236 posts
38 upvotes
hmm but that was dish soap .. versus hand soap here
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2010
1601 posts
605 upvotes
Montreal
Ahh, thanks for the links guys, I get it now. Unfortunately, I haven't teched the time machine yet, besides, the prices of the other threads were more price error territory than just a good deal. For who want Method soap, ultimately it's a good deal.
Sep 28, 2010
86 posts
34 upvotes
this is a good price if you like method soap. I've been using these with multiple simplehuman dispensers for the past few years without issue. it also doesn't dry out your hands like some of the cheaper brands do
Oct 16, 2018
53 posts
56 upvotes
There's also a coupon for extra 20% off on your first S&S order. I got the 6-pack for $25.86 after taxes, all in.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
1468 posts
1109 upvotes
IDStorms wrote: "Not a good price" was the reason, so I guess they are referring to the previous deal...

I'll be back with the link. ;)

Here you go: http://forums.redflagdeals.com/amazon-c ... 9-2264879/
Oh well, that was an price error - we know that happens once in a while - and it's a different brand. I posted a deal about the Live Clean as well a few days ago or so, but that is a different soap, not so liquid as this one, different flavor, different brand and feeling on your skin. Apples with apples, oranges with oranges please.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
8115 posts
11104 upvotes
smackioio wrote: Oh well, that was an price error - we know that happens once in a while - and it's a different brand. I posted a deal about the Live Clean as well a few days ago or so, but that is a different soap, not so liquid as this one, different flavor, different brand and feeling on your skin. Apples with apples, oranges with oranges please.
I'm not knocking your post.

Someone asked why all the downvotes, and the only reason was price, so I referenced the price error deal on liquid soap because that's how RFD reacts...
What once was, becomes a basis point.
Mar 17, 2015
349 posts
464 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
n-ster wrote: Love method soap, but prefer the foaming versions though. I am happy with their plastic foaming soap bottles...
FWIW, I simply re-use the foaming soap bottles & make my own foaming soap. Generally 5-6 parts water to one part soap (I use dish soap so don't know if hand soap works as haven't tried it). One can simply play around with the water to soap ratio to get the creaminess level one wants...
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2013
1192 posts
718 upvotes
North York
Wheatboy wrote: FWIW, I simply re-use the foaming soap bottles & make my own foaming soap. Generally 5-6 parts water to one part soap (I use dish soap so don't know if hand soap works as haven't tried it). One can simply play around with the water to soap ratio to get the creaminess level one wants...
I didn't know this was a thing until I saw it on another post and gave it a try. Def works for regular soap. I used 1:1 water to soap refill and stirred it a little.
Knowing this, foaming soap is such a scam now.
Mar 18, 2008
334 posts
254 upvotes
Toronto
IDStorms wrote: "Not a good price" was the reason, so I guess they are referring to the previous deal...

I'll be back with the link. ;)

Here you go: http://forums.redflagdeals.com/amazon-c ... 9-2264879/
Everyone’s order got canceled in that thread, I was one of them.

I was lucky enough to get it all back as credit but that was YMMV.

And for those that will make purchase soap or any liquid based products. If any spill or leak, make sure you let amazon know, they will replace it.

I ordered foaming hand wash, set of 6 and 2 of them leaked. I complained and they sent me another 6. 3 leaked and I complained, they sent me another 6. I stopped complaining even those 1 leaked.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
1468 posts
1109 upvotes
IDStorms wrote: I'm not knocking your post.

Someone asked why all the downvotes, and the only reason was price, so I referenced the price error deal on liquid soap because that's how RFD reacts...
What once was, becomes a basis point.
Yup, got it, no hard feelings :) . Not here for votes (and btw, the downvotes dont count anyway so why being angry :) )