Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Method Gel Hand Soap Refill, Pink Grapefruit, 34 Ounce (6 Count) $29.94

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 20th, 2020 3:19 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2004
1503 posts
2401 upvotes
n-ster wrote: Love method soap, but prefer the foaming versions though. I am happy with their plastic foaming soap bottles, I generally pick the ones with the strongest springs in the pack of 6 and refill those. Why the downvotes?
As others have said, just make your own foaming soap. It's exponentially cheaper. And better for the environment since you'll be reusing the plastic dispenser.
It's literally just liquid soap + water.

I bought this ( https://www.amazon.ca/simplehuman-Laven ... 267&sr=8-1 ) a few months ago. I've barely used any of it and have already refilled the bottle like 4 times. I imagine I'll be able to refill it at least 20 more times.
Temp. Banned
Apr 28, 2017
1496 posts
1820 upvotes
coolwasabi wrote: As others have said, just make your own foaming soap. It's exponentially cheaper. And better for the environment since you'll be reusing the plastic dispenser.
It's literally just liquid soap + water.

I bought this ( https://www.amazon.ca/simplehuman-Laven ... 267&sr=8-1 ) a few months ago. I've barely used any of it and have already refilled the bottle like 4 times. I imagine I'll be able to refill it at least 20 more times.
You're honestly comparing one $10 34oz bottle to six of them at $30??
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
31603 posts
5707 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
User381785 wrote: You're honestly comparing one $10 34oz bottle to six of them at $30??
I'm sure it was on sale when he bought it. I doubt he paid full price.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2005
1574 posts
108 upvotes
Toronto
minimumtumbleweed wrote: There's also a coupon for extra 20% off on your first S&S order. I got the 6-pack for $25.86 after taxes, all in.
Is this coupon for your 1st ever S&S order or 1st S&S order for this soap? (because I don't see this coupon)
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2004
1503 posts
2401 upvotes
User381785 wrote: You're honestly comparing one $10 34oz bottle to six of them at $30??
I think it was on sale for about $7 when I bought it. But that's besides the point. I'm just recommending others to consider DIY foaming soap rather than buying pre-made foaming soap.
I'm sure the soap in the OP would be fine to make foaming soap with too.
Oct 16, 2018
58 posts
58 upvotes
anom wrote: Is this coupon for your 1st ever S&S order or 1st S&S order for this soap? (because I don't see this coupon)
I've used it before and got it now, so I guess it didn't have to be your first. It only applied to the grapefruit one.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)