• Last Updated:
  • May 12th, 2021 3:20 am
[OP]
Banned
Apr 25, 2021
13 posts
45 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Method Grapefruit handsoap refills 34oz x 6 $28.93

Bought this at beginning of pandemic. It's cheapest I've found for this brand of refills and it's my favourite

https://www.amazon.ca/Method-Refill-Gra ... 69&sr=8-11

34oz is roughly 1 liter,
Only this scent is on discount. Works out to $4.80 per litre.

Corrected (6pack)
Last edited by BrokenPC on May 11th, 2021 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
30 replies
Dec 4, 2017
308 posts
368 upvotes
Whitby
Is it any good as Bath and Body Works?
May 3, 2011
168 posts
54 upvotes
MrMello wrote: Is it any good as Bath and Body Works?
I like this better, not as strongly perfumed
Jan 1, 2016
196 posts
210 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Sorry if I appear uncultured, but in what way is this better than the cheaper Softsoap?
Aug 30, 2019
914 posts
711 upvotes
Brampton
BenK wrote: This is foaming bottle. OP is for gel refill.

You can make it work by watering it down but easier to sick with the correct bottle/refill combination
it's oos anyways
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2004
1772 posts
3514 upvotes
Vancouver
SuperOxide wrote: Sorry if I appear uncultured, but in what way is this better than the cheaper Softsoap?
It smells better (subjective of course).
[OP]
Banned
Apr 25, 2021
13 posts
45 upvotes
Dota wrote: Isn't this way cheaper?

Costco Softsoap
There's public washroom soap then there's soap you enjoy using. Some of us are willing to pay more to use that we consider more pleasant.
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2003
1817 posts
1374 upvotes
I don't think this is antibacterial.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2012
1460 posts
1116 upvotes
Toronto
Does this work well in Simplehuman automatic soap dispensers? Also, how strong is the scent? I find strongly scented soaps tend to make my hands very dry
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
22355 posts
169972 upvotes
GTA
BenK wrote: This is foaming bottle. OP is for gel refill.

You can make it work by watering it down but easier to sick with the correct bottle/refill combination

Thanks - didn't notice they had the 2 types. This should be the correct one:

https://www.amazon.ca/Method-Hand-Wash- ... 000EEZAYI/
gmoney506 wrote:
It was $19.57, but as pointed out above, my bad -it was the foaming type, which is not the same type as the refill. The above link is the correct one for the original bottle (gel soap).
Sep 28, 2010
96 posts
38 upvotes
yesnomaybe wrote: Does this work well in Simplehuman automatic soap dispensers? Also, how strong is the scent? I find strongly scented soaps tend to make my hands very dry
yes, i've been using specifically method in simplehuman dispensers for the last few years.

the only issue you'll run into is if you don't use a pump for a long period of time, as in months and then it will dry up / get clogged, but i don't think that is soap specific.
Jan 27, 2003
580 posts
35 upvotes
Snow Country, BC
yesnomaybe wrote: Does this work well in Simplehuman automatic soap dispensers? Also, how strong is the scent? I find strongly scented soaps tend to make my hands very dry
faeriemess
TOP 1000 REVIEWER
5.0 out of 5 stars Great liquid soap for an automatic dispenser. Good price and convenient shipping.
Reviewed in Canada on April 25, 2017
Scent: Pink GrapefruitVerified Purchase
I like this soap. I bought this case of 6 x 1 litre packages, along with the method lemon dish soap case, to stock up for the year. These are a MUCH better price point than the simple human brands of soap, which I was buying previously.

These work well in my simplehuman automatic soap dispensers without clogging or leaking, and I actually really like the smell of this grapefruit soap - it's a nice and pleasant citrus smell that isnt really strong or overpowering, just clean and fresh.

Overall, I am really pleased with this purchase. The discount on the 6 pack is cheaper than buying individually in retail stores, and makes it convenient with amazon shipping and prime delivery options.
Core 2 Duo E6600 with Scythe Ninja Plus Heat Sink
Intel 975XBX Revision 305 MOBO
OCZ Dual Channel XTC 2048MB PC6400 DDR2 800MHz
EVGA 7600GT CO wit
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
6910 posts
5407 upvotes
Toronto
FYI - these refills are normally $6 each at Loblaws.
Dec 13, 2003
414 posts
266 upvotes
How does this soap compare with Cucina?