Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Method hand soap refill (6 pack) $25

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 4th, 2021 10:18 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
2493 posts
2809 upvotes
Toronto, ON
6 liter hand soap refills could last quite a long time for me, will they expire?
Banned
Sep 9, 2014
976 posts
1181 upvotes
Montreal, QC
I buy the Costco soap (white tub) - it’s odorless.
How does it compare to that?

Bought grapefruit and green tea. Too many upvotes, product must be good.
Sep 24, 2019
472 posts
885 upvotes
Toronto
TIL that RFD likes handsoap. I was at Loblaws Maple Leaf Gardens on Thursday and they had $0.94 clearance on some limited edition Method handsoap pumps. Not sure if it’s still there but if you’re going there anyways, it was on the end cap between natural value and personal hygiene.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2012
1963 posts
4551 upvotes
What’s the difference between this and the 2 x 2.36L Softsoap that regularly goes on sale for $8.69 at Costco..? This is more than double the price
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5340 posts
7193 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
redkulat wrote: How does this compare to Live Clean?
I like Method better

But I've been a cheapo lately. So I been using the cheapest one I find at Markets
Oct 3, 2008
610 posts
178 upvotes
Scarborough
Try making the foaming soap with costco softsoap, best value. been doing it for years.
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
2128 posts
814 upvotes
Good deal ..got it last time on sale @ $28. I like grapefruit but this one doesn't smell that good. 6 packs will last a while
Nov 26, 2015
148 posts
125 upvotes
Toronto, ON
cursayer wrote: What’s the difference between this and the 2 x 2.36L Softsoap that regularly goes on sale for $8.69 at Costco..? This is more than double the price
Method has good scents. My favourite was the tomato vine version they did a while back. I buy the Method refills if they're on sale, but I use the big Softsoap containers as a backup. Nothing wrong with those.
Aug 21, 2016
463 posts
735 upvotes
Calgary, AB
t_mo_t wrote: As mentioned above, you can make it foaming... Actually saves even more than buying the foaming refills
Have tried that, doesn't always work, reduces the life of the dispenser because the soap acts as a lubricant, it wears out the o-rings really fast. So save on soap, spend on the dispenser.
RFD Effect Is Real
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2005
1305 posts
675 upvotes
t_mo_t wrote: Sonuvagun! My life has been a lie!! Why the heck did i buy foaming hand wash then!! Lol omg... Ok imma try this
I have always just diluted softsoap for my foaming dispenser. And always had to shake it because it would separate. Now I finally buy the actual liquid foaming soap and save so much hassle.
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2005
2259 posts
1231 upvotes
Montreal
Can anyone tell me why this has overwhelming likes when it's always the same price for the same size at Dollarama?
Best Deals: Star Alliance Silver without even flying= FREE
Telus CAN/USA Unlimited, CID/VM/SMS 25gb $25/month
Electrolux 527 Washer $300
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
2128 posts
814 upvotes
deal_king wrote: Can anyone tell me why this has overwhelming likes when it's always the same price for the same size at Dollarama?
Dollarama sells method?
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2009
1615 posts
1001 upvotes
Windsor, ON area
I think it smells nice, but l find it a little drying compared to the Costco one (softsoap w/ aloe).
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2005
2259 posts
1231 upvotes
Montreal
jon604 wrote: Dollarama sells method?
Yes and it's cheaper for the same size
Best Deals: Star Alliance Silver without even flying= FREE
Telus CAN/USA Unlimited, CID/VM/SMS 25gb $25/month
Electrolux 527 Washer $300
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
11430 posts
4850 upvotes
jon604 wrote: Dollarama sells method?
Online search on the Dollarama website or Instacart showed no Method soap.
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
1351 posts
731 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
deal_king wrote: Can anyone tell me why this has overwhelming likes when it's always the same price for the same size at Dollarama?
Like most non-DR products probably YMMV. Out here in the west I haven't come across any yet at my local stores...
Beware the RFD Effect