Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Metroid Dread (physical copy) - $49.86 - Warehouse Deal - Like new (pristine packaging)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 19th, 2022 12:27 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
1335 posts
1043 upvotes
Thanks OP! Was skeptical but decided to give it a try after all the positive comments. Received mine just two days after (it's crazy how fast they ship even without Prime).

Package arrived sealed with an "inspected" sticker.

It's actually sealed so tight I had trouble getting it off, lol. Definitely will be keeping an eye out for warehouse deals like this, thanks!

Holy geez why are the images so big
RFD: Pick any two.
  • In stock
  • Low Price
  • Quality Product
Aug 19, 2008
330 posts
178 upvotes
Thanks! got a sealed copy. No inspection sticker though.
Oct 17, 2021
400 posts
874 upvotes
Got a brand new copy as well, factory sealed… they must be clearing them out selling them as “used”
Mar 3, 2022
9 posts
11 upvotes
I received mine and it was brand new.

This was a great deal OP. Good job!
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3506 posts
2164 upvotes
West Coast
TBBA29 wrote: Welcome to parenthood (congrats btw). Now, the only time you’ll have for gaming is also the same time you’re literally too exhausted to do anything.
Or on the can, as that remains one of the few places of solace left
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3506 posts
2164 upvotes
West Coast
They've got A LOT of stock in the warehouse. Can order the max of 999 units (which works out to over 54K after-tax). Crazy
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2004
3924 posts
501 upvotes
Toronto
Richfields wrote: Or on the can, as that remains one of the few places of solace left
Really? Your significant other doesn't knock on the door asking what is taking so long? Lol
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
2415 posts
647 upvotes
Picked mine up today. All sealed and new. For once, amazon did some good here.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3506 posts
2164 upvotes
West Coast
Geologic wrote: Really? Your significant other doesn't knock on the door asking what is taking so long? Lol
Nah. She's happy being rid of me for a bit too
Aug 28, 2007
176 posts
68 upvotes
Arrived sealed and in perfect condition. Now it will be added to the backlog while I'm sitting here shedding tears staring at my still sealed copy of Metroid Prime on GameCube :(
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
6726 posts
7036 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
You guys are lucky they're still sealed so the stickers aren't actually attached to the game case lol. They're impossible to remove in one piece and leave legitimately the worst residue behind.
Apr 1, 2021
3 posts
9 upvotes
Got mine a few days ago and it's sealed like the others have said with a sticker. Once opened, it's pretty much brand new and pristine.
FYI time to beat is 8 hrs. Happy hunting!
Cheers,
CaptainGinger
Jul 24, 2011
252 posts
70 upvotes
Bradford
Mine just arrived. Brand new sealed. Thanks OP
Dec 14, 2012
499 posts
642 upvotes
Ottawa
chemicalxv wrote: You guys are lucky they're still sealed so the stickers aren't actually attached to the game case lol. They're impossible to remove in one piece and leave legitimately the worst residue behind.
Would hair dry blower work for such kind of case :-)
May 12, 2007
188 posts
88 upvotes
chemicalxv wrote: You guys are lucky they're still sealed so the stickers aren't actually attached to the game case lol. They're impossible to remove in one piece and leave legitimately the worst residue behind.
WD-40 is great for removing sticker residue
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
2395 posts
1536 upvotes
GTA
Overstep wrote: Would hair dry blower work for such kind of case :-)
If you have some zippo lighter fluid (or any lighter fluid), put some on a tissue and put a little on top of the sticker. Use the wet tissue to start wiping the sides of sticker so it starts seeping into the stickey part.

When the sticker starts to go wet begin removing and slowly taking off sticker.

Re-wet tissue and wipe sticky case surface till no longer sticky. Let air dry.

This method will also work on removing stickers from cardboard.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
4140 posts
4591 upvotes
Ottawa
DealOrNoDeal55 wrote: Fyi for those who arent aware its a 2D game and campaign is only 8 1/2 hrs according to howlongtobeat.com

I would go in assuming you can resell afterwards, otherwise $50+ tax still seems a bit steep for a short game
I seriously think equating monetary value per hour in video games is one of the stupidest comparisons ever. If you enjoy it, who cares what it costs. It isn't about how long it is, it's about the experience. Too many people think they're getting their monies worth from jrpgs, simply because they pad the game up with 30+ hour long fetch quests...
Aug 5, 2015
125 posts
88 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
the game isnt wrapped in standard wrap, it might be re-wrapped, i opened up 3 games and noticed the wrap on the warehouse metroid was a lot cheaper feeling

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)