[Amazon.ca] MGMT - Oracular Spectacular Vinyl - $12.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2020 3:19 pm
[OP]
Feb 17, 2009
354 posts
421 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] MGMT - Oracular Spectacular Vinyl - $12.99

Pretty hot deal for those who do not own this album already or looking to get a copy on vinyl. The downside is that delivery is not until after Christmas. Amazon in the US selling it for $20.49 USD so this sale price represents more than a 50% discount.

13 replies
Feb 19, 2018
269 posts
221 upvotes
Montréal, QC
Hot!! Any other vinyl deals?
Sep 3, 2019
51 posts
42 upvotes
I'm only gonna listen to three songs on it, but I'll still buy the album. Thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
1289 posts
1445 upvotes
BadB0ii wrote: I'm only gonna listen to three songs on it, but I'll still buy the album. Thanks OP.
You never know, vinyl has a magical way of making some albums sound 'fuller' or more complete.
It's almost like have an experience story teller vs. a second language reader.

Note, I have 3 kids now and gifted my vinyl collection to avoid having them destroyed by my mini demons :D
Jun 7, 2013
293 posts
232 upvotes
Mascouche
grosbmi wrote: Hot!! Any other vinyl deals?
Someone else posted in another thread not long ago a good tip: on amazon, chose music -> vinyl -> special offers. I noticed that the list (results) somewhat almost every day, either the list of the vinyls or the prices fluctuate. About a week ago, got two Tragically Hip vinyls which were about 25-30% cheaper than ususal / on other websites. Got also some Beastie Boys and Iron Maiden vinyls. Brave New World (from Iron Maiden) is at a good price at the moment btw. Amazing quality of the recording and of the 2 LPs.
Dec 13, 2012
87 posts
59 upvotes
Ontario
BadB0ii wrote: I'm only gonna listen to three songs on it, but I'll still buy the album. Thanks OP.
Since its a record try listening to all of it, there's some underrated tracks on there. For example Of Birds, Moons and Monsters is a great track.
Sep 24, 2020
2 posts
2 upvotes
I clicked the link you shared and it came up as $40 + shipping fees. I had to manually select the $12option in the buying options, but it's still available :). This is awesome, thanks for sharing!

I am trying to buy my record locally right now, but you can't beat this price. Anytime amazon misprices or significantly cuts prices on vinyl, you can't ignore it.
Apr 30, 2020
4 posts
Just as the others have said...scroll down past the initial options and you can still buy it ...great find op!
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2008
1502 posts
1273 upvotes
Peroxide wrote: I'll never understand Amazon's design, but click "6 New from CDN$ 12.99" for the price.

Noticed the NIN - With Teeth rerelease was pretty cheap for the last month at $26.99.

https://www.amazon.ca/Teeth-2019-Defini ... 081WVBKK9/
Thanks, I always forget to look there and just go by the priced boxes it shows. I agree, strange they way they hide prices sometimes.