Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Michelin RainForce Wiperblades $7.98 *ADD-ON + Only certain sizes

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 13th, 2019 3:05 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 29, 2010
1283 posts
455 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Michelin RainForce Wiperblades $7.98 *ADD-ON + Only certain sizes

It's an add-on item so you'll need to buy something else as well over $25.*
*I'm already a Prime member so I can get them without another item. I bought 4.

Edit: This only applies for 17, 18, 22, 24, 26 inch sizes
Last edited by Psychopathetic on Jan 11th, 2019 2:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
26 replies
Member
Aug 20, 2015
451 posts
220 upvotes
Toronto
Not all sizes are the same price by the way.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 29, 2010
1283 posts
455 upvotes
tsingoo wrote: Not all sizes are the same price by the way.
You're right - I didn't properly click on all of them
Member
Nov 5, 2008
267 posts
153 upvotes
Richmond
Add on item also available for Bosch DirectConnect Wiper blades for $6.99
Sr. Member
Mar 1, 2012
694 posts
390 upvotes
Westbeachbc wrote: Add on item also available for Bosch DirectConnect Wiper blades for $6.99
Which one is better and lasts longer?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 19, 2002
2938 posts
1546 upvotes
Vancouver
Psychopathetic wrote: It's an add-on item so you'll need to buy something else as well over $25.*
*I'm already a Prime member so I can get them without another item. I bought 4.
You don't need to buy 4. Just buy an OOS item and then cancel it to get free shipping. Unless you really want 4.
Jr. Member
User avatar
May 12, 2006
192 posts
33 upvotes
Probably same thing and made in same factory, just diff branding and packaging.

This is hardly a deal. Bosch icons are the best, also I just ordered TRICO winter blades on amazon as they seem to last a while and got good reviews.

I bought both BOSH icons and Tricos winter for comparisons purposes. Gonna put em on both hondas this weekend and see which one lasts longer.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2017
9429 posts
2308 upvotes
Scarberia
what size do u need for 2012 honda civic sedan? tia
are these for winter use?
*SIG: Ryzen??? R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit @39.99$
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2017
9429 posts
2308 upvotes
Scarberia
TechFundi wrote: Probably same thing and made in same factory, just diff branding and packaging.

This is hardly a deal. Bosch icons are the best, also I just ordered TRICO winter blades on amazon as they seem to last a while and got good reviews.

I bought both BOSH icons and Tricos winter for comparisons purposes. Gonna put em on both hondas this weekend and see which one lasts longer.

https://www.amazon.ca/Trico-35-260-Extr ... ICO+winter


says 22inch for right , tricos are shipped and sold by amazon, so it acura promo works on these 10off credits, i got few accounts saved up for that...also u can do new account and signup for prime free 30 days and do reload amazon cash at cpost to get another 10off credit

then stack with ebates 8% off cb, not bad for buying amazon stuff right now

do u know what size i need for honda civic 2012 sedan? it says for left i need 26inch? is that passenger side = left? or drivers lol..i know one is bigger/longer....too cold to measure... -20c now coldAF 4am.est.


i bought 22 and 26 inch trico winter ones...hopefully they fit...is there a youtube tutorial on how to remove stock honda civic wiperblades? i dont want to break it off..i remember i couldnt take it off lol

edit: found old vid..looks hard! guy was having troubles@

*SIG: Ryzen??? R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit @39.99$
Member
User avatar
Feb 7, 2010
227 posts
42 upvotes
Kingston
just food for thought: I tend to stick with stick with my original wipers and just buy new wiper rubber from the dealer. I find the original blades always better than replacement blades and it ends up costing you far less just by replacing the rubber only.
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2009
2317 posts
938 upvotes
TechFundi wrote: Probably same thing and made in same factory, just diff branding and packaging.

This is hardly a deal. Bosch icons are the best, also I just ordered TRICO winter blades on amazon as they seem to last a while and got good reviews.

I bought both BOSH icons and Tricos winter for comparisons purposes. Gonna put em on both hondas this weekend and see which one lasts longer.
On my RAV4, the TRICOs are literally the worst I've used. I'm not picky, I've used cheap ones from Walmart but I'm about to throw the TRICOs to garbage.
The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Usenet
Sr. Member
Mar 4, 2014
832 posts
276 upvotes
Toronto
Spinner wrote: You don't need to buy 4. Just buy an OOS item and then cancel it to get free shipping. Unless you really want 4.
Any help on finding an OOS item to order? :)
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 12, 2004
10364 posts
1234 upvotes
Brampton
aznmafia wrote: just food for thought: I tend to stick with stick with my original wipers and just buy new wiper rubber from the dealer. I find the original blades always better than replacement blades and it ends up costing you far less just by replacing the rubber only.
This is true for some Honda/Acuras. You use buy the wiper inserts from the dealer and keep reusing the OEM blade.
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 200+ and counting. RFD Feedback 59-0-0 and counting.

Top