Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Microsoft Wireless Controller: Sport White Special Edition for Xbox One - $49.99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 21st, 2019 9:08 am
[OP]
Feb 18, 2015
135 posts
638 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Amazon Canada] Microsoft Wireless Controller: Sport White Special Edition for Xbox One - $49.99

The regular controllers usually go on sale for this price, but I've never seen this version for $49.99
75 replies
Aug 24, 2009
54 posts
42 upvotes
Burnaby
Thanks, missed the ebay refurbs. this is much better for only a few dollars more.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2009
9317 posts
4190 upvotes
I collect controllers and dont have this so thanks.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Buy first think later!
Dont tell wife!
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2012
1060 posts
526 upvotes
Calgary
There is also a grey/green controller in the Warehouse for $48.20 if you prefer that colour and are ok with open box.
Dec 19, 2006
304 posts
169 upvotes
Burnaby
blazed16 wrote:
Feb 14th, 2019 8:00 pm
I collect controllers and dont have this so thanks.
fill hole with sad thing

must collect. sad go bye town
Oct 20, 2013
128 posts
36 upvotes
I know this is anecdotal, but I bought the white one from Amazon and the box came in with dents all over the place like it's been sitting there crushed by other things. There was also a coil whine so I returned it. Ended up buying from Best Buy with the box in perfect condition.

I would price match if possible.
Aug 16, 2015
597 posts
187 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Squall21 wrote:
Feb 15th, 2019 2:16 am
I know this is anecdotal, but I bought the white one from Amazon and the box came in with dents all over the place like it's been sitting there crushed by other things. There was also a coil whine so I returned it. Ended up buying from Best Buy with the box in perfect condition.

Did best buy price match?
Sep 4, 2009
423 posts
154 upvotes
Calgary
Squall21 wrote:
Feb 15th, 2019 2:16 am

Most things I get at Amazon are perfect. No dents and dings.

With that said I had damaged boxes from Best Buy. Shipped from them and even on a pick up in-store.

It’s a hit and miss no matter where you go, some one manages to get the banged up product. I think it’s because some employees don’t give a $h1t. There’s this type of employee at every store.
- Don't support hoarding. Do your research, decide on the price you want to pay for it. Don't ever pay more than that.
May 20, 2004
515 posts
114 upvotes
Should I get this or a ps4 controller for my nvidia shield? I like the ps4's integrated battery.
Nov 24, 2008
994 posts
136 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Anyone use the for steam?
Is the grip good? The description advertises a textured grip
Dec 19, 2016
158 posts
128 upvotes
georgep wrote:
Feb 15th, 2019 7:50 am
Did best buy price match?
Best Buy won't price match this as only one of their marketplace sellers is offering it online only, not 'sold/shipped by Best Buy'. Doesn't appear to be store stock.