Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1850 $10.95

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 29th, 2022 7:13 pm
Thread Summary
If you're looking for more options, RFD Reviews has a list of the best wireless mice!
32 replies
Sep 29, 2011
48 posts
165 upvotes
BC
Using one of these right now. I have been using it for years on my second PC and still works great and holds up well - still looks new.

It is small but it doesn't feel like a small mouse if that makes any sense.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
Can always use a spare!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2007
5330 posts
3052 upvotes
Scarborough
Takita wrote: how to get free shipping?
Get Amazon Prime
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
4024 posts
2374 upvotes
Ottawa
we're in 2022, but they are still making and selling mice without fwd/back buttons. This might be ok as a backup or a travel mouse, but once u have a mouse with those buttons u can't go back.
Jun 1, 2016
657 posts
258 upvotes
I've had one of these for years. It is extremely uncomfortable (for my hands, at least) but it works and it's built pretty well. If you need a spare, you could certainly do worse.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2019
1262 posts
1248 upvotes
eugene188 wrote: we're in 2022, but they are still making and selling mice without fwd/back buttons. This might be ok as a backup or a travel mouse, but once u have a mouse with those buttons u can't go back.
Whats the use of those buttons? Which apps do you use it on?
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
4024 posts
2374 upvotes
Ottawa
darkhorz1 wrote: Whats the use of those buttons? Which apps do you use it on?
browsing the internet. i use them ALL the time. after i finish reading something, i back out to the previous page. Just click the button on my mouse instead of needing to move the mouse to the top left where the <- -> buttons are.

When I'm navigating file explorer or xplorer2. going into and out of folders/directory tree and then back in.

I think with the logitech software, you can even program it to do something else like load a program, or switch between open programs.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2002
7848 posts
9213 upvotes
Vancouver
eugene188 wrote: we're in 2022, but they are still making and selling mice without fwd/back buttons. This might be ok as a backup or a travel mouse, but once u have a mouse with those buttons u can't go back.
This is a travel mouse.
Dec 13, 2019
54 posts
69 upvotes
I actually find those buttons annoying. Might be the placement on my mouse but I find I click them accidentally all the time!
Deal Fanatic
Feb 13, 2003
5408 posts
6418 upvotes
Do these mice develop the annoying double click issue like the Logitech's?
get what is cheap, not what you need :lol:
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9827 posts
5823 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
BB88 wrote: Do these mice develop the annoying double click issue like the Logitech's?
All mouses do eventually. Some said you just need to contact cleaner it to debounce it.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2016
3606 posts
2409 upvotes
Mississauga
jmrandall27 wrote: I actually find those buttons annoying. Might be the placement on my mouse but I find I click them accidentally all the time!
Same here. I have the Sculpt mouse from Microsoft which has programmable side touch button. But I keep it disabled. I find side button annoying. I have my mouse pointer at highest speed. So I have to move the mouse may be few cms either side to travel the whole screen.
Dec 31, 2006
935 posts
764 upvotes
ASharp wrote: Get Amazon Prime
or buy some extra stuff and then return it
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1718 posts
1755 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
Takita wrote: how to get free shipping?
Use Amazon Prime free trial or order something for $35 or more
Feb 10, 2013
250 posts
426 upvotes
Mississauga
worst wireless mouse, been this price for long time. logteich m325 is way better at $19 only
Deal Fanatic
Feb 13, 2003
5408 posts
6418 upvotes
theflyingsquirrel wrote: All mouses do eventually. Some said you just need to contact cleaner it to debounce it.
1 year and 5 years will make a big difference. All my Logitech's failed after a year, so I really want something that will last longer.
get what is cheap, not what you need :lol:

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)