Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1850 - Black - U7Z-00002 $9.99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 3rd, 2020 1:29 pm
Mar 25, 2017
70 posts
86 upvotes
Regina

[Amazon.ca] Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1850 - Black - U7Z-00002 $9.99

Found this mice with good reviews and currently on sale on Amazon.
Still an add-on item to get free shipping. I was ordering some other things from amazon so i didn't pay any shipping.

Amazon Canada selling it for $9.99
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00KLTEA0G

Best buy is selling it for $25.96
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/mi ... e/12726577

Walmart is selling it for $11.98
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/microsoft- ... 0187603397
Last edited by Mohsinahmad on Feb 3rd, 2020 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
19 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
9970 posts
40814 upvotes
Wish it wasn’t an Add on item :(
hi :)
Mar 25, 2017
70 posts
86 upvotes
Regina
NowJoJo wrote: Wish it wasn’t an Add on item :(
Ask Best Buy to price March and you can ship it to their store with no additional shipping cost.
Also they should honour you 10% discount too as per their price match policy.

Good luck!
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
2417 posts
3848 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
I just bought the Logitech M325 yesterday for $5 more... you're making life hard for me, OP.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2013
1055 posts
389 upvotes
Metro GTA
Price in title please ^_^
<3
Banned
Dec 29, 2019
55 posts
11 upvotes
After less than 1 year of use the scroll wheel on the mouse failed.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2005
1275 posts
638 upvotes
Mohsinahmad wrote: Ask Best Buy to price March and you can ship it to their store with no additional shipping cost.
Also they should honour you 10% discount too as per their price match policy.

Good luck!
That's also a 3rd party seller. I doubt price matching applies.
Oct 8, 2018
368 posts
559 upvotes
theshowman wrote: That's also a 3rd party seller. I doubt price matching applies.
Nope, its sold and shipped by Amazon.ca.
The quality is ok, but not for regular/ daily use i believe. Used one in the past, and the tracker and/or pointer are little off sometimes

EDIT: Sorry, just checked that you were referring to the one sold by Best Bey Canada. So yes, the price match doesn't apply in this case if you buying this from BestBuy Canada - Market Place seller.
Images
  • MicrosoftMouse_AmazonCA.jpg
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2011
1293 posts
1643 upvotes
ottawa
Got this mouse a while back and one day it just stopped working.
Deal Guru
Dec 10, 2004
13194 posts
7650 upvotes
Kanata
Same price at Canada Computers, for those with locations nearby. Possible to PM with Best Buy/Staples, always YMMV.
Apr 2, 2008
103 posts
56 upvotes
Mississauga
iris11 wrote: Nope, its sold and shipped by Amazon.ca.
The quality is ok, but not for regular/ daily use i believe. Used one in the past, and the tracker and/or pointer are little off sometimes

EDIT: Sorry, just checked that you were referring to the one sold by Best Bey Canada. So yes, the price match doesn't apply in this case if you buying this from BestBuy Canada - Market Place seller.

Literally using one right now and have never had problems, been using it for 4 years now. And got the same one for my wife that she uses at work and no issues.
Oct 8, 2018
368 posts
559 upvotes
sunmurad13 wrote: Literally using one right now and have never had problems, been using it for 4 years now. And got the same one for my wife that she uses at work and no issues.
I am not sure about your case. But i work on computer and click click click.. scroll scroll .. at least 7 hrs a day (excluding weekends Winking Face).

i believe you can get one of this, if you are using your computer mouse for recreational purpose. But for me, its a pass!
Apr 2, 2008
103 posts
56 upvotes
Mississauga
iris11 wrote: I am not sure about your case. But i work on computer and click click click.. scroll scroll .. at least 7 hrs a day (excluding weekends Winking Face).

i believe you can get one of this, if you are using your computer mouse for recreational purpose. But for me, its a pass!
Exactly what I do as well lol, I guess each has their own experiences.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2016
1068 posts
1030 upvotes
Don't forget the RFD trick:
Anyone having a hard time ordering due to the add-on item just find a pre-order and cancel the pre-order once the mouse ships.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2006
4264 posts
5639 upvotes
Muskoka
indeals wrote: Don't forget the RFD trick:
Anyone having a hard time ordering due to the add-on item just find a pre-order and cancel the pre-order once the mouse ships.
I wish I could downvote. That's not a trick I think the general RFD population would endorse.
Public Mobile
May 26, 2009
173 posts
135 upvotes
Calgary
I have this mouse. Its no better than the $4 mouse you can get at dollarama. Spend the extra $5 and get the logitech M325 for $15. Way better scrolling, plus 5 buttons, and buttons are programmable for copy/paste, backwards/forwards, etc.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2016
1068 posts
1030 upvotes
spots01 wrote: I wish I could downvote. That's not a trick I think the general RFD population would endorse.
So what would you endorse? Price errors? Skirting discount codes or purchase limits? Enlighten us to your grandness.

Edit - ahhh, just like us after all.
spots01 wrote: You could buy at $300 - wait for the price drop. If that does not happen, return it. Just don't open it.