Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Milliard Reading Pillow Adult 18 Inch 52.99 + tax

• Last Updated:
  • May 2nd, 2022 10:22 am
Dec 14, 2012
354 posts
287 upvotes
EDMONTON

[Amazon.ca] Milliard Reading Pillow Adult 18 Inch 52.99 + tax

On sale now at 52.99. Use your own judgment if it's a good deal or not.

I had this exact pillow two-three years ago when it was on sale for 30 dollars. I liked it a lot to watch TV in bed, but my wife also liked to use it a lot so I cannot enjoy it when watching TV together. When I finally decided to buy another it was a whopping 80 dollars... I think I cannot count it to be on sale for much cheaper so a good deal for me to buy now.

Update:
I purchased the one from Walmart for 25 in the weekend. Despite they look almost the same, the Walmart version is not filled with shredded memory foam. It does not offer the same support.
Last edited by windenchanter on May 2nd, 2022 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
27 replies
May 10, 2010
940 posts
1483 upvotes
Kenora
windenchanter wrote: Use your own judgment if it's a good deal or not.

Can someone tell me if this is a good deal or not?
Dec 14, 2012
354 posts
287 upvotes
EDMONTON
I have checked the historical price ---- it's quite stable for a while like 120 days.
I think you cannot expect it to be on sale for a pre-pandemic price at any time soon.
Apr 27, 2022
22 posts
25 upvotes
BBB has a few similar designs for $48-50 original price...
Jan 20, 2005
923 posts
1300 upvotes
Toronto
I was able to get a couple on clearance last year for $29ea at BBB or Home Outfitters (can't remember which one). Not sure I would pay this much for them, but if you need one...
Dec 14, 2012
354 posts
287 upvotes
EDMONTON
scott_newsgroup wrote: I was able to get a couple on clearance last year for $29ea at BBB or Home Outfitters (can't remember which one). Not sure I would pay this much for them, but if you need one...
Thanks, yeah i got one for 30 a while ago. The issue is i don't want to risk similar designs, i want this brand and size because i am sure it works.
Aug 19, 2012
179 posts
380 upvotes
Halifax
Well, she definitely does not have any intention of reading...

“Ravel Puzzlewell: What can change the nature of a man?”
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2005
1670 posts
460 upvotes
Whitby
I got something similar at Walmart for under $30.
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17811 posts
5762 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
windenchanter wrote: Thanks, yeah i got one for 30 a while ago. The issue is i don't want to risk similar designs, i want this brand and size because i am sure it works.
Did the 30 one work as well as this one?
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17811 posts
5762 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
Galad wrote: I got something similar at Walmart for under $30.
In store, I am assuming?
Mar 10, 2011
570 posts
501 upvotes
Niagara
If you aren't getting your 7~8 hours of sleep per night this might not be good for you. This will most likely be used for extended reading in bed which isn't ideal for most people to be conducive to a good pre sleep routine from all I've read. Especially if using a regular phone/tablet.
Google will lead you down the rabbit hole but that's where my research took me. Wanted to get one but eventually passed.
See sumtin'. Say sumtin'. ('less someone else already did)
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
2896 posts
2002 upvotes
GTA
Tiefling wrote: Well, she definitely does not have any intention of reading...

Adult and 18” in the thread title attract me to this thread and i m not disappointed with your comment
‎3 Apples that changed the world: the one that Eve ate, the one that fell on Newton's head and the one that Steve Jobs built.
R.I.P Steve jobs...!!
Dec 13, 2013
213 posts
295 upvotes
Toronto
hmmm.... I bought from walmart last yr a similar design on sale for $20 - great for propping you up while reading/watching TV, playing video games whilst in bed...
Apr 10, 2016
105 posts
51 upvotes
HEY YOU... Let me introduce you people to Google, it's also a way of shopping for stuff and checking prices.
Funny thing, the first thing that pops up is a cheaper price from Walmart... Who would of thought?! Get out of town!!!
You're smart enough to be on RFD, you're smart enough to type it in Google... NIKE, just do it!
Images
  • upload.png
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2013
8929 posts
6615 upvotes
SW ON
Spudsicles wrote: HEY YOU... Let me introduce you people to Google, it's also a way of shopping for stuff and checking prices.
Funny thing, the first thing that pops up is a cheaper price from Walmart... Who would of thought?! Get out of town!!!
You're smart enough to be on RFD, you're smart enough to type it in Google... NIKE, just do it!
But is it good as the OP's? At least the OP has personal experience with the one linked here. Things that look similar are often not the same.
Dec 14, 2012
354 posts
287 upvotes
EDMONTON
I got this exact one for 30, but 2 years ago.
I got another bigger one called husband pillow for 110 but never end up using it. So finding one that works well for you is important.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)