Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Minecraft Story Mode $13.99 Xbox One only

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 3rd, 2016 11:18 am
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 29, 2003
5446 posts
4717 upvotes
Hamilton, ON

[Amazon.ca] Minecraft Story Mode $13.99 Xbox One only

I stumbled across this deal just now. Minecraft story mode for $13.99.

All other platforms are $34.99. I ordered as a stocking stuffer for my son. You can never start xmas shopping too early lol.
4 replies
Deal Guru
User avatar
Aug 30, 2009
10374 posts
2181 upvotes
Aurora
Melkor wrote: I stumbled across this deal just now. Minecraft story mode for $13.99.

All other platforms are $34.99. I ordered as a stocking stuffer for my son. You can never start xmas shopping too early lol.
Just be aware episodes 6,7 and 8 are $6 each lol.
signature removed for rule violations
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 29, 2003
5446 posts
4717 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
yoda12320 wrote: Just be aware episodes 6,7 and 8 are $6 each lol.
lol lamesauce
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 28, 2013
1412 posts
1095 upvotes
Orleans, ON
yoda12320 wrote: Just be aware episodes 6,7 and 8 are $6 each lol.
Those are not part of the initial story though. They are more like add-on DLCs
Deal Guru
User avatar
Aug 30, 2009
10374 posts
2181 upvotes
Aurora
Kevin8se7en wrote: Those are not part of the initial story though. They are more like add-on DLCs
Yes but the 5th episode starts a separate story so your forced into playing 6-8 lol. Or if your like me doing it for the achievements.
signature removed for rule violations

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)