Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Mixcder E7 Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones $27.79

[OP]
Banned
Dec 19, 2019
16 posts
68 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Mixcder E7 Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones $27.79

Mixceder Canada is offering this headphone at $27.79 after the Amazon 12% discount and applying the code B9ZK555T. Decent review and price.
13 replies
Nov 1, 2013
235 posts
107 upvotes
Unfortunately Mixcder isn't a very honest company in that they do not want to uphold their end of a transaction. So here is my story, I had purchased the headphones with an amazing coupon code bringing the total of the headphones to just under $11. I received a notification that the item was shipped by Amazon courier and was expecting it before 9pm. But after 9pm, the tracking updated to show that the item was returning back to the seller, very strange indeed.

So I contacted Amazon to inquire the reason and was told that the shipper (Mixcder) had incorrectly had the item shipped to a location/warehouse (doesn't make sense) that was further than from my location so therefore they had to return the item back to the shipper (Mixcder). Amazon said they couldn't do anything as it wasn't sold by them. Okay I understand this so I agreed to a refund. However, upon contacting Mixcder regarding this issue and how I don't mind paying for an item but would like them to honour the original purchase that had gone through, they replied back stating that the issue in regards to the order was that apparently Amazon didn't have my correct detail address (complete BS as I just received a pkg from Amazon courier the day before) so I know my address is correct. The issue that Mixcder won't address is that they didn't want to honour the original coupon code and they said that I can go back and order the headphones again but with a much much less coupon code. Basically telling me "too bad but have a Merry Christmas!". They weren't rude but other shoppers need to know how they are very clever and cunning.

The weird thing is, I have an E9 from them and it's great. Build quality is so so but the sound is great. ANC could use a bit more work too but it's decent. But now they've lost a customer forever.

TL;DR Mixcder shipped item with purposely incorrect details, making item resent back to them so headphones couldn't be sold for cheaper price. Now they want me to buy for a higher price...pretty scammy of them.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2009
3608 posts
3145 upvotes
I got my set delivered.
"Frank Burns eats worms"
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5655 posts
7010 upvotes
Most likely it is the problem from Amazon since Amazon is responsbile for handling the shipment. The courier or the delivery person probably has problem locating your address, that's why the package is returned. I have never heard that the seller has the right to call back the package. Besides, the chance Amazon will call back the package is very slim.
ztensa22 wrote: Unfortunately Mixcder isn't a very honest company in that they do not want to uphold their end of a transaction. So here is my story, I had purchased the headphones with an amazing coupon code bringing the total of the headphones to just under $11. I received a notification that the item was shipped by Amazon courier and was expecting it before 9pm. But after 9pm, the tracking updated to show that the item was returning back to the seller, very strange indeed.

So I contacted Amazon to inquire the reason and was told that the shipper (Mixcder) had incorrectly had the item shipped to a location/warehouse (doesn't make sense) that was further than from my location so therefore they had to return the item back to the shipper (Mixcder). Amazon said they couldn't do anything as it wasn't sold by them. Okay I understand this so I agreed to a refund. However, upon contacting Mixcder regarding this issue and how I don't mind paying for an item but would like them to honour the original purchase that had gone through, they replied back stating that the issue in regards to the order was that apparently Amazon didn't have my correct detail address (complete BS as I just received a pkg from Amazon courier the day before) so I know my address is correct. The issue that Mixcder won't address is that they didn't want to honour the original coupon code and they said that I can go back and order the headphones again but with a much much less coupon code. Basically telling me "too bad but have a Merry Christmas!". They weren't rude but other shoppers need to know how they are very clever and cunning.

The weird thing is, I have an E9 from them and it's great. Build quality is so so but the sound is great. ANC could use a bit more work too but it's decent. But now they've lost a customer forever.

TL;DR Mixcder shipped item with purposely incorrect details, making item resent back to them so headphones couldn't be sold for cheaper price. Now they want me to buy for a higher price...pretty scammy of them.
[OP]
Banned
Dec 19, 2019
16 posts
68 upvotes
I take a look at this thread and your comment there. Sorry for that Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2018
3586 posts
5613 upvotes
Kitchener
SamH47989 wrote: the deal is dead?
No, it's still live, use code B9ZK555T at checkout...

Now, to ask myself, should I buy these lol....
Gaming PC: i9 9900ks, RTX 3080 10gb, GTX 1070 8gb, 64GB RAM
Media PC: i5 9400f, GTX 1070 8gb, 32GB RAM
Homework PC: i5 8400, GTX 960 2gb, 32GB RAM
Phone: iPhone 8 64GB
Jan 12, 2006
836 posts
173 upvotes
Edmonton
How is the quality of Avantree?
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1299 posts
1272 upvotes
Surrey
How does it compare to qc 35 II
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
33302 posts
6997 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
ztensa22 wrote: TL;DR Mixcder shipped item with purposely incorrect details, making item resent back to them so headphones couldn't be sold for cheaper price. Now they want me to buy for a higher price...pretty scammy of them.
Not trying to defend them since I never heard of this company. But why would they pay shipping to you and pay shipping back to themselves and get a customer angry? The cost to do this transaction would be higher than the savings they were offering you.

Either they never shipped or there is truly an honest mistake made. I agree the address excuse is bogus
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2559 posts
1655 upvotes
montreal
I had 3 orders..
1st one with prime was fine.
The 2 nd one got lost and cancelled.
The 3rd looks lost too, but still active.