• Last Updated:
  • May 18th, 2021 12:47 am
Tags:
[OP]
Apr 13, 2015
278 posts
549 upvotes
Ottawa, ON

[Amazon.ca] Mkicesky Contour Pillow (ATL)($57.99)

Good pillow for neck pain.
Last edited by Mars2012 on May 17th, 2021 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added retailer to title
11 replies
Feb 16, 2017
387 posts
371 upvotes
What will happen if I use this and I dont have pain?
Jul 14, 2006
573 posts
348 upvotes
Toronto
wwkk624 wrote: What will happen if I use this and I dont have pain?
Will you risk not finding out when it’s at an all time low?
Buy now think later /s
Nov 21, 2014
54 posts
43 upvotes
Cambridge, ON
wwkk624 wrote: What will happen if I use this and I dont have pain?
Clearly says it is a pillow for neck pain. I would say you will get the neck pain you desire.
Feb 24, 2018
495 posts
233 upvotes
I'm really weary of a lot of these Chinese-made type memory foam pillows due to the chemicals that tend to be in memory foam pillows despite the CeriPUR-US designation.

Also they say it's for side sleepers as well but based on that design, I don't see how.
Feb 11, 2020
5 posts
4 upvotes
I have this pillow from the last time it was this low, I can definitely say that my neck pain worsened.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
6303 posts
2436 upvotes
Toronto
VictorRussel wrote: I have this pillow from the last time it was this low, I can definitely say that my neck pain worsened.
But did you see that it's ALL TIME LOW??
Oct 26, 2019
63 posts
5 upvotes
Vancouver
PHuth2 wrote: I'm really weary of a lot of these Chinese-made type memory foam pillows due to the chemicals that tend to be in memory foam pillows despite the CeriPUR-US designation.
Any alternatives to those? Amazon seems to be full of them
Feb 24, 2018
495 posts
233 upvotes
YourManager wrote: Any alternatives to those? Amazon seems to be full of them
Yeah I dunno really I tried looking. Like there's one recommended one in the US by a company called COOP but the reviews on that also say that it's got a strong chemical odour that fails to go away for some and I tried making a thread on here last week with no response.

One option is organic buckwheat pillows, a company called ComfyComfy based in Canada has them for around the same price on Amazon but that I know will not work for me as a side sleeper because these pillows are noisier and if your ear is against the pillow then even a bit of movement will be audible.
Feb 11, 2020
5 posts
4 upvotes
fightbriz wrote: But did you see that it's ALL TIME LOW??
It almost made me buy it again, but then I checked the invoice and it turns out the last time I got it it was on the same ALL TIME LOW :)
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2006
2115 posts
745 upvotes
Toronto
and no tax too. Think I'm gonna give a try. Thanks OP