Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Monopoly Game: Ultimate Banking Edition $17.47 - The one that uses a bank card and TAP

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 29th, 2018 7:08 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 21, 2014
1478 posts
2549 upvotes
Calgary, AB

[Amazon Canada] Monopoly Game: Ultimate Banking Edition $17.47 - The one that uses a bank card and TAP

Nothing much to say about it. Monopoly with technology.
Pro tip - If you can't stop thinking about it ....BUY IT !
15 replies
Nov 27, 2003
869 posts
319 upvotes
Seems like a step back to me. Sure it makes the game faster, but I think the best part of Monopoly was the cash. For example, you could create a Free Parking jackpot with all the taxes/penalties collected, do side deals, make it rain, etc. Can't do any of that with debit cards.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 21, 2014
1478 posts
2549 upvotes
Calgary, AB
deeznuts wrote:
Mar 28th, 2018 12:59 pm
Seems like a step back to me. Sure it makes the game faster, but I think the best part of Monopoly was the cash. For example, you could create a Free Parking jackpot with all the taxes/penalties collected, do side deals, make it rain, etc. Can't do any of that with debit cards.
HAHA yeah I totally agree, But maybe it's different mindset with the new generation.
Pro tip - If you can't stop thinking about it ....BUY IT !
Deal Addict
May 12, 2007
1176 posts
360 upvotes
deeznuts wrote:
Sure, but now we can skim our game opponents cards and withdraw all of their funds from the nearest debit machine. Happy Monopoly 2018 💁🏻‍♂️
Feb 22, 2013
493 posts
257 upvotes
Deeznuts. What is make it rain? Is this what the winner does at the end of the game?
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2005
1362 posts
418 upvotes
Do kids play Monopoly anymore? Mine only want to play on the Xbox, and when I make them turn that off they bring out the toy Minecraft stuff. I guess for $17 I'll take a chance.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2007
6350 posts
1850 upvotes
sparkaction wrote:
Mar 28th, 2018 4:14 pm
Deeznuts. What is make it rain? Is this what the winner does at the end of the game?
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2015
3421 posts
1143 upvotes
Toronto, ON
This is Amazon PM toys are us.

They have been doing this for awhile now.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
1051 posts
825 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
No Monopoly money? I'll pass. Aside from the Free Parking jackpot, my favourite part of playing Monopoly is angrily throwing money in another player's face if I land on their property.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2006
1218 posts
246 upvotes
Ottawa
deeznuts wrote:
For example, you could create a Free Parking jackpot with all the taxes/penalties collected, do side deals, make it rain, etc. Can't do any of that with debit cards.
House rules that put more cash into the game only make the game longer. I would think people would want to avoid those endless session where nobody is having fun.

We play often, and always use an app to do banking. Speeds the flow of the game up dramatically. You can still trade, auctions, etc
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
42408 posts
3089 upvotes
Richmond Hill
mabba18 wrote:
Mar 29th, 2018 3:29 pm
House rules that put more cash into the game only make the game longer. I would think people would want to avoid those endless session where nobody is having fun.

We play often, and always use an app to do banking. Speeds the flow of the game up dramatically. You can still trade, auctions, etc
Yeah, Monopoly is a long enough game as it is. I don't think I've ever played it to the end.
***Bosch GLL1P Bright Single Line and Point Combination Laser $25***
Silver Coins | Bosch Combination Laser | Philips Wake-Up Light with Radio
Heatware | RFD Feedback
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
1124 posts
708 upvotes
British Columbia
Isn't part of Monopoly good for teaching kids to count? Now they're learning how to use a debit card??
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
1225 posts
1488 upvotes
Pointe Claire
Was about to buy this but amazon reminded me that I bought it from them already in December for $12.98. Any deals on brain cells?
Oct 23, 2015
237 posts
87 upvotes
Toronto, ON
dogdayafter12 wrote:
Mar 29th, 2018 4:35 pm
Was about to buy this but amazon reminded me that I bought it from them already in December for $12.98. Any deals on brain cells?
This is the most RFD thing ever. Buy first, think later haha.