[Amazon.ca] Monoprice 800W sous vide with vacuum sealer $116.56 + tax

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 10th, 2019 10:21 pm
[OP]
Feb 2, 2017
462 posts
557 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Monoprice 800W sous vide with vacuum sealer $116.56 + tax

Lowest price it's ever been according to CCC. Pretty good deal for this sous vide if you need a sealer, which will cost you around $40, making the unit around $76 + tax (a few bucks off from cheapest just for the unit). There is a review that says the temperature gauge is not calibrated correctly. Mine is perfect... so YMMV (tested with 2 different thermometers). Shipped and sold by Amazon.

No bluetooth/wifi for those wondering.
Last edited by TomRFD on Oct 10th, 2019 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated to Amazon Canada
7 replies
Feb 13, 2004
844 posts
160 upvotes
Vancouver
It can be off by just a degree from what I read. But once you figure if out just adjust your set temperature to factor that in. Also having accurate thermometer will let you know if temp is correct or what adjustment is needed.
Jun 2, 2005
99 posts
120 upvotes
Saint Catharines
242 for me as well

Was going to grab it for the sale price. But couldn't get it to show
[OP]
Feb 2, 2017
462 posts
557 upvotes
Dang it's showing $242 for me too now. I posted one minute after I got a set.
Images
  • monoprice.jpg
Last edited by jaydubz on Oct 10th, 2019 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2014
1785 posts
554 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
jaydubz wrote: Lowest price it's ever been according to CCC. Pretty good deal for this sous vide if you need a sealer, which will cost you around $40, making the unit around $76 + tax (a few bucks off from cheapest just for the unit). There is a review that says the temperature gauge is not calibrated correctly. Mine is perfect... so YMMV (tested with 2 different thermometers). Shipped and sold by Amazon.

No bluetooth/wifi for those wondering.
Thank you OP. I got one for $116. There are 7 in stock before I placed the order.