Monster S320 Bluetooth Speakers, lightning deal

• Last Updated:
  • May 20th, 2022 5:39 pm
[OP]
Nov 14, 2007
363 posts
139 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Monster S320 Bluetooth Speakers, lightning deal

one of the best gadgets in summer, bluetooth speakers!

S320 regular price $99.99, now is $67.99.
- feedback looks great and please note this is lightning deal so it expires today.
- if you miss this, then you may consider Monster S310 Upgraded version which is $58.99 after $20 coupon, still a great deal without breaking the bank

enjoy!
Images
  • 81BMu09U9FL._AC_SX425_.jpg
14 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
6062 posts
7324 upvotes
The NORTH
Monster products.... Having PTSD flashbacks trying to buy a TV @ Future Shop and saying no a 100 times to the Monster Cables.
Sep 29, 2009
527 posts
741 upvotes
Kitchener
Thanks, got one. Not sure if it’s enough for my patio but the price is right, can always return it if it doesn’t quite measure up.
[OP]
Nov 14, 2007
363 posts
139 upvotes
yes, and this is the price of their hdmi cable x 1, so def a good deal! lol
Nov 11, 2013
373 posts
94 upvotes
London
how's this compared to the Anker motion or motion +?
Dec 25, 2012
801 posts
576 upvotes
Kingston
mdoto wrote: how's this compared to the Anker motion or motion +?
Probably garbage in comparison. I have the Motion+ and Boom and they are both amazing. If you want a good speaker for outdoor use, the Motion Boom is where it’s at.
Nov 11, 2013
373 posts
94 upvotes
London
nuxper wrote: Probably garbage in comparison. I have the Motion+ and Boom and they are both amazing. If you want a good speaker for outdoor use, the Motion Boom is where it’s at.
thanks how loud is the motion+ outside? I have 2 echo studios...does it compare?
Apr 26, 2009
849 posts
627 upvotes
Calgary
A lot of Monster products are incentivized, similar to Aukey, Taotronics, etc, so I’d be leery about the reviews.
Dec 25, 2012
801 posts
576 upvotes
Kingston
mdoto wrote: thanks how loud is the motion+ outside? I have 2 echo studios...does it compare?
Never listened to an echo studio so I have no idea.
Dec 25, 2012
801 posts
576 upvotes
Kingston
mcbain wrote: Those renewed comes in original boxes like the flare 2?
No idea. I’ve had my Motion Boom for well over a year now.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2012
1900 posts
2171 upvotes
Vancouver
UltimateB wrote: A lot of Monster products are incentivized, similar to Aukey, Taotronics, etc, so I’d be leery about the reviews.
Yup, confirm, Monster literally sends out free products and gift cards in exchange for review on Amazon
[OP]
Nov 14, 2007
363 posts
139 upvotes
nuxper wrote: Probably garbage in comparison. I have the Motion+ and Boom and they are both amazing. If you want a good speaker for outdoor use, the Motion Boom is where it’s at.
interesting conclusion. they are not in the same price range nor same size speakers; you cannot compare sound of a bookshelf to a tower speaker. I mainly use it in shower/ backyard/ as a monitor speaker with the aux in. this monster one has aux in, and a strap which is perfect for me. I dont think the motion+ has a strap nor aux in and boom is probably too big for shower. i would say soundcore 3 would be a fair comparison.