Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Mpow EG10 Gaming Headset (Lightweight Edition) 45% off to all time lowest price of $22 !

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 23rd, 2020 4:35 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9313 posts
7697 upvotes
Scarborough, ON

[Amazon.ca] Mpow EG10 Gaming Headset (Lightweight Edition) 45% off to all time lowest price of $22 !

Haven't noticed much Mpow headset discounts for quite a while, especially one with so much savings!

Mpow EG10 Gaming Headset (254g Lightweight Edition)
with 3D Surround Sound, Noise Cancelling Mic, 50mm Drivers, Soft Material
$39.99 List Price - $4 discount - $3 coupon - $11 promo code TSSL2LFH = all time lowest price of $21.99 before tax!
Only Black colour is eligible for all discounts.

EG10.jpg

Features:
  • Multi-platform Compatibility: Support console games including PS4/PS4 Pro/Switch/Xbox; and mobile devices including iOS/Android devices/Tablets/PC/Laptops/Mac/Windows. The USB port only power for the LED light.
  • Immersive In-game Audio: 50mm powerful drivers provide expansive detailed 3D Surround Sounds, clearly and naturally for immersion in the soundtracks. Hear enemy sneaking around, proximity cues, and other important information before seeing them. Always react faster and take advantage for victory.
  • Noise-cancellation Mic: Block out surrounding noises to make your teammates hear you clearly, leading to tacit cooperation and the pleasurable victory. The flexible microphone wrapped by protective metal hose can be 120° adjustable to the optimal position as you like for an excellent team communication.
  • Customized Comfort: 254g/8.9oz light weight. The soft, lightweight, yet durable material helps to minimize wearing burden, together with enlarged soft memory protein ear cushions for premium softness and comfort even in long game sessions. Bendable, sturdy, and tough design without deformation for durability and stability.
  • Convenient In-line Control: Effortlessly adjust volume or mute microphone at your fingertips. 2.2m/7.22ft long and durable cable, as well as the inspiring blue LED light help you fully immersed in games.
Last edited by DragonRider on Feb 22nd, 2020 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
33 replies
Mar 4, 2004
974 posts
292 upvotes
London
I'm seeing $36 with a $3 coupon. Is it just me?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9313 posts
7697 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
andyp wrote: I'm seeing $36 with a $3 coupon. Is it just me?
As per instruction, apply promo code TSSL2LFH.
Mar 4, 2004
974 posts
292 upvotes
London
Face. Palm. Sorry for not reading very well! Thx dragon.
Jan 5, 2020
5 posts
9 upvotes
Thanks op! Just bought eg3 yesterday, going to return that and grab this. Thanks for sharing!
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2016
1767 posts
1293 upvotes
I bought this a few months ago at this price. It is a decent headset with an average microphone. That said, nobody ever complained about static or clarity, so it's a win.

Good buy at this price for sure.
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2004
1614 posts
489 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks OP, Good deal
"With today's sheep mentality sometimes I feel like going to a wall and just bang my head"
Nov 30, 2007
519 posts
86 upvotes
North York
RayY30785 wrote: Thanks op! Just bought eg3 yesterday, going to return that and grab this. Thanks for sharing!
I bought EG3 a week ago on lighting deal for similar price. Is EG10 significantly better than EG3?
One thing I don't like about EG3 is the cups don't rotate so the pressure is uneven between front and back
Banned
Jan 9, 2020
19 posts
14 upvotes
Another mpow post by DragonRider. You guys keep getting duped by this shill. Oh well its your money.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1201 posts
1188 upvotes
Thanks ordered one. CDN$ 23.09 after tax and arrives today with Amazon prime free delivery.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9313 posts
7697 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
shieldpoke444 wrote: Another mpow post by DragonRider. You guys keep getting duped by this shill. Oh well its your money.
Even for Mpow products I only post when it's really good deal. I find their headsets the biggest bang for the buck in terms of price-quality ratio, and that's why I don't mind subscribing to price changes on their products. Many other RFDers can also attest to not regretting their purchases I recommended.
Mar 30, 2008
416 posts
543 upvotes
Toronto
Is 3D surround sound just a fancier term for more "refined" stereo? That's not equivalent to 5.1 or 7.1 right? I'm thinking about buying it for PS4 but if it's using the headphone jack then it can't be real surround sound?
Last edited by unimus on Feb 22nd, 2020 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 22, 2017
7 posts
25 upvotes
Thanks OP. Never had a proper headset for my PS4 at this price point before.
Jan 10, 2019
105 posts
280 upvotes
Deal dead? Seeing 35.99$-4$ coupon
“If you can’t say something nice, don’t say nothing at all.” - Thumper

This is the way!
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9313 posts
7697 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
zbergus wrote: Deal dead? Seeing 35.99$-4$ coupon
Please follow instructions to apply promo code TSSL2LFH.
Dec 27, 2017
228 posts
324 upvotes
My son and I each have a pair of these. They are pretty darn good. Clarity for gaming is a strong plus, and they look really slick. We have a couple of MPOW bluetooth speakers, too. We are very happy with everything MPOW, honestly.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2007
2473 posts
1452 upvotes
Toronto
ahammad wrote: I bought this a few months ago at this price. It is a decent headset with an average microphone. That said, nobody ever complained about static or clarity, so it's a win.

Good buy at this price for sure.
I bought a pair as a beater headset a few months ago. The mic on mine is great, beats out my ASTRO A50s, Sony Gold, and all earbud headsets I've used. Sounds very clear and natural on capture. It's pretty sensitive too if you aren't careful with placement.

Good sound quality and comfortable enough for a few hours. At $22 it's a no brainer and you can toss it around without worry.