Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Mpow Flame Bluetooth Headphones $19.54 (Lightning Deal)

[OP]
Oct 14, 2017
905 posts
735 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Mpow Flame Bluetooth Headphones $19.54 (Lightning Deal)

Amazon is currently having a lightning deal on these headphones. Got them for around this price last summer and they have been very good for the price!

【IPX7 Waterproof Wireless Headphones】Mpow Flame Wireless headphone supports strenuous workouts and all weather conditions. with the IPX7 nano coating, Mpow sport earphones perfect for running, cycling, hiking, yoga, exercises, gym, travel, etc.
【Up to 7-9 Hours Playtime】Mpow wireless headphones adopts quick charging technology, Mpow Flame wireless earbuds gives you 1 hour music enjoyment with only 10-min charging. It brings up to 9 hours pleasure with a quick charge of only 1.5 hours.
Last edited by oscar1999 on Dec 3rd, 2019 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
5 replies
Jul 2, 2011
256 posts
157 upvotes
Pickering, ON
Is there a limit on the lightning deal? I can't see any way of increasing the quantity. Thanks!

Tom
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
3647 posts
2599 upvotes
KINGSTON,ON
AllanT232 wrote: the mpow s10 is also on sale for $21.59
i bought that one instead
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07PXK ... UTF8&psc=1
The S10's are quite good. I've been really impressed with MPOW's earphones in general. The weak link is always the crappy silicone tips. They offer little in the way of sound isolation, (which may be a good thing if you are running in traffic, I guess), they reduce the bass frequencies, and I find they slip out when wet. I've been using these expandable foam tips for quite a while. They do wear out, and are pricey for what they are, but they work great.
Order the S/M/L pack if you don't know which will work for your ear canals.
Feb 26, 2015
121 posts
81 upvotes
The mpow s11 is the model im waiting to be reduced. Ipx7 waterproof and aptx so the sound quality is as good as bluetooth can provide from the software side.
Oct 27, 2017
129 posts
151 upvotes
tom_no.1 wrote: Is there a limit on the lightning deal? I can't see any way of increasing the quantity. Thanks!

Tom
Yes, one only