Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1650 D6 Ventus XS OC 4GB - $299.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 1st, 2021 3:20 pm
Sr. Member
Oct 11, 2006
563 posts
315 upvotes
fudge_u wrote: That's not the same card. The card you listed has GDDR5. The one in the OP has GDDR6.
OMG, that's even worse of a "deal", then.... Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Guru
User avatar
Dec 2, 2008
12428 posts
2148 upvotes
GTA
What is the hash rate and roi? Lmk tia
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 19, 2017
1607 posts
1521 upvotes
Moncton
qaz393 wrote: What is the hash rate and roi? Lmk tia
I threw one onto NH for giggles and IIRC it was somewhere around $1 CDN / day (Less than a12C/24T processor).
Koodo 8GB UL T&T @ $45 (ported in from Public Mobile)
Jr. Member
Aug 1, 2009
161 posts
53 upvotes
louis77 wrote: I just built a new pc too but kept my 960. It’ll be good enough if your other parts are up to date. When it comes to the video card wait a bit. Prices are insane. When the new models come out these miners will be selling their “outdated” models for pennies.
Your 960 should be good for now
I recommend you wait, in six months the gpu landscape will change. New launches AMD 7000,Nvidia 4000 and Intels offering and changes to crypto.
This means more used cards from upgraders, and perhaps what happening Stateside: crypto miners declaring earnings for taxes.
For those hard up there is a sub $500.00 solution there is the Xbox x digital edition 4k and v120fps. .
Last summer I picked a used 8gb Sapphire RX580 nitro for $180.00 from someone upgrading to Nividias (and I thought that was much).
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 28, 2006
5497 posts
5143 upvotes
Toronto
qaz393 wrote: What is the hash rate and roi? Lmk tia
whattomine.com
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jun 29, 2004
13610 posts
13599 upvotes
Oil Country
55 weezer wrote: I recommend you wait, in six months the gpu landscape will change. New launches AMD 7000,Nvidia 4000 and Intels offering and changes to crypto.
This means more used cards from upgraders, and perhaps what happening Stateside: crypto miners declaring earnings for taxes.
For those hard up there is a sub $500.00 solution there is the Xbox x digital edition 4k and v120fps. .
Last summer I picked a used 8gb Sapphire RX580 nitro for $180.00 from someone upgrading to Nividias (and I thought that was much).
I doubt it. One of the major chipmakers is increasing their prices due to the shortage.

https://www.theverge.com/2021/8/26/2264 ... e-qualcomm
Member
User avatar
Dec 3, 2019
238 posts
424 upvotes
To anybody that needs one I've got one for sale on Kijiji I've had it for 3 months I'm in Pickering I'm asking 280 cash comes with the receipt
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2011
1194 posts
1418 upvotes
What is the hash rate for ERGO or RVN? I know 4GB cards can not mine ETH.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2009
1390 posts
416 upvotes
I just got a shipping notice last night from BestBuy Canada for the backordered Asus 1650 4GB GDDR6 for $249.99 so that's a huge relief in these GPU wasteland days. Still a bit of a sting that I paid less than $250 like 14 months ago for the same card for my son's gaming PC build...
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jun 29, 2004
13610 posts
13599 upvotes
Oil Country
jetfire33 wrote: I just got a shipping notice last night from BestBuy Canada for the backordered Asus 1650 4GB GDDR6 for $249.99 so that's a huge relief in these GPU wasteland days. Still a bit of a sting that I paid less than $250 like 14 months ago for the same card for my son's gaming PC build...
That's decent... Amazon sells that card for $229.99, but stock goes pretty quickly. It's a pretty easy $300 flip, so I'm sure a lot of people jump on it for that purpose.
Sr. Member
Oct 11, 2006
563 posts
315 upvotes
fudge_u wrote: That's decent... Amazon sells that card for $229.99, but stock goes pretty quickly. It's a pretty easy $300 flip, so I'm sure a lot of people jump on it for that purpose.
Which card are you referring to? Because I'd LOVE to see either one of the ones below in stock. at that $230 price.

- https://www.amazon.ca/Asus-PH-GTX1650-O4G/dp/B07QJDT7GR
- https://www.amazon.ca/Graphics-DisplayP ... 08GL4YJK6/
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jun 29, 2004
13610 posts
13599 upvotes
Oil Country
strangelove9 wrote: Which card are you referring to? Because I'd LOVE to see either one of the ones below in stock. at that $230 price.

- https://www.amazon.ca/Asus-PH-GTX1650-O4G/dp/B07QJDT7GR
- https://www.amazon.ca/Graphics-DisplayP ... 08GL4YJK6/
It's this card that's come back in stock a few times for $229.99.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B08GL5XV7V/
Jr. Member
Jan 4, 2010
197 posts
150 upvotes
Ouch, that is more than I think I paid for it
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
May 1, 2003
6738 posts
415 upvotes
louis77 wrote: Someone sell me their 3070 for 600
Bestbuy will sell you one for $680, just go line up when they announce a drop
Temp. Banned
Apr 28, 2010
1117 posts
1869 upvotes
richmond hill
bionicbadger wrote: Bestbuy will sell you one for $680, just go line up when they announce a drop
Lol that is true. If only I had the energy and the jobless life like I did when I was 14 and would camp out all the time…

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)