Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] The Mueller Report Illustrated by The Washington Post, Paperback, 208 pages, $2.27

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 23rd, 2021 10:54 pm
[OP]
Aug 6, 2018
446 posts
2489 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] The Mueller Report Illustrated by The Washington Post, Paperback, 208 pages, $2.27

Great price. Might make a nice gift for politically-minded friends/family.

"A NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER

Written and designed by the staff of The Washington Post and illustrated by artist Jan Feindt, The Mueller Report Illustrated: The Obstruction Investigation brings to life the findings of special counsel Robert S. Mueller III in an engaging and illuminating presentation."
9 replies
May 6, 2018
160 posts
146 upvotes
Price went back to original......

Deal is dead?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
8599 posts
5486 upvotes
Kootenays
Shows as $26.73 for me.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
3423 posts
1463 upvotes
Ottawa
He chickened out. His report was a waste of time.
Apr 21, 2012
523 posts
736 upvotes
Ontario
shylok wrote: He chickened out. His report was a waste of time.
He didn't chicken out. Watch his final closing statement. He couldn't say Trump did anything criminal and specifically said if he thought Trump was innocent he would say so and he specifically wasn't saying he was innocent.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
3423 posts
1463 upvotes
Ottawa
mobbie wrote: He didn't chicken out. Watch his final closing statement. He couldn't say Trump did anything criminal and specifically said if he thought Trump was innocent he would say so and he specifically wasn't saying he was innocent.
You call that not chickening out? Lol. Then again what would it have mattered. Those idiots didn't even impeach him for the riot.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
8117 posts
4082 upvotes
More of the truth of the matter has been coming out in recent weeks.
Apr 21, 2012
523 posts
736 upvotes
Ontario
shylok wrote: You call that not chickening out? Lol. Then again what would it have mattered. Those idiots didn't even impeach him for the riot.
Not arguing with the riot comment. The USA is a cess pool of no morals and greed. However, Muller could not prosecute Trump or step out of bounds beyond what he did. He literally could not say Trump did anything illegal. However, he did pass information to federal attorney's who can prosecute Trump and I'm sure a few investigations were opened. They had to wait until he was out of power and now he is.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
3423 posts
1463 upvotes
Ottawa
mobbie wrote: Not arguing with the riot comment. The USA is a cess pool of no morals and greed. However, Muller could not prosecute Trump or step out of bounds beyond what he did. He literally could not say Trump did anything illegal. However, he did pass information to federal attorney's who can prosecute Trump and I'm sure a few investigations were opened. They had to wait until he was out of power and now he is.
Too little too late. Many more people would be alive if they and taken the monkey away in chains. I bet Obama would have applied a federal rule.. Everyone wears a mask outside their house. 500,000 Americans have died of covid.. All because that rule isn't in place. Idiots.. And I was certain Biden would do it.. Nope.. Half arsed as well.

Maybe I miss the nuances but I understood he could have said if something illegal had been done.