Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Mynt shoulder massagers ($45 / $50) EMS massager ($12.50)

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 15th, 2019 1:57 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 21, 2015
8781 posts
52023 upvotes
Ontario

[Amazon.ca] Mynt shoulder massagers ($45 / $50) EMS massager ($12.50)

SHoulder massager Corded
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0787H ... 8JZH&s=hpc
$45

wireless
https://www.amazon.ca/Mynt-Cordless-Sho ... 657&sr=8-3
$50

ems/tens = $12.50
https://www.amazon.ca/Mynt-White-Electr ... r=8-4&th=1
I purchased something similar at Costco for $100 (2 units) this looks exactly the same but only cost $12.50.

almost all EMS/Tens are similar depends on the mode. DR.ho costs $150+ but you can get the same thing or better with 4 patches for $50 or less.
No need to buy DR. HO. I got 2 tens unit for $20 during the Sears price error. Those are useless.

You can get 20 gel pads on ebay for $5-$10.

I used ems/tens at home, acupuncture, chiropractor, and physio. It helps a bit. Both of my shoulders are pretty much locked. Can't raise up my arms like before because of the 3 car accidents. Once every year and hit by an SUV.
I swear my next car will be an SUV or mini SUV.

This is also a great self massage tool. I use it a lot on my shoulder. The metal balls make it easier to roll around
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07D5D ... UTF8&psc=1
Costco Aug 3 - 30 / HOT! Costco Tommy 3 in 1 Jacket
PCinsider > PC Optimum Insider = New program IS VERY BAD!! Do not renew the program. As of Oct 8, it will automatically switch to the "WORST PROGRAM" of the year.
34 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5483 posts
6263 upvotes
Still waiting for a deal about $30 to the corded one since the wholesale price is about $US15 on average from Alibaba. By the way, OP, if you want to avoid the accident, your next car should be an autonomous car.
Deal Expert
Dec 4, 2010
18897 posts
1984 upvotes
Quarantine Bubble
Why are the prices $15 more than what you posted? I could use this after work. My shoulders are sore and my dad can also use this as he has arthritis in his shoulders.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5483 posts
6263 upvotes
You need to clip the $15 coupon.
Supercooled wrote: Why are the prices $15 more than what you posted? I could use this after work. My shoulders are sore and my dad can also use this as he has arthritis in his shoulders.
Newbie
Feb 11, 2015
82 posts
70 upvotes
Abbotsford, BC
Do these actually help you feel better
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 6, 2010
6540 posts
3020 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Philippe wrote: Why is it worth double?
Because it is good.
But buy when it is onsale.
It goes down to like $39.99 once a year.
amazon-com-shiatsu-master-neck-back-sho ... 0-2214697/
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Newbie
Aug 7, 2018
52 posts
17 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote: SHoulder massager Corded
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0787H ... 8JZH&s=hpc
$45

wireless
https://www.amazon.ca/Mynt-Cordless-Sho ... 657&sr=8-3
$50

ems/tens = $12.50
https://www.amazon.ca/Mynt-White-Electr ... r=8-4&th=1
I purchased something similar at Costco for $100 (2 units) this looks exactly the same but only cost $12.50.

almost all EMS/Tens are similar depends on the mode. DR.ho costs $150+ but you can get the same thing or better with 4 patches for $50 or less.
No need to buy DR. HO. I got 2 tens unit for $20 during the Sears price error. Those are useless.

You can get 20 gel pads on ebay for $5-$10.

I used ems/tens at home, acupuncture, chiropractor, and physio. It helps a bit. Both of my shoulders are pretty much locked. Can't raise up my arms like before because of the 3 car accidents. Once every year and hit by an SUV.
I swear my next car will be an SUV or mini SUV.

This is also a great self massage tool. I use it a lot on my shoulder. The metal balls make it easier to roll around
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07D5D ... UTF8&psc=1
Thinking of getting the wireless one. How are they? Is the feeling similar to those massage chairs in the malls?

Edit: Also dont forget Ebates !
Newbie
Aug 7, 2018
52 posts
17 upvotes
F it... i bought the wireless lol. Ty OP
Newbie
Apr 20, 2015
70 posts
74 upvotes
Aurora, ON
jdmhfx wrote: Review seems pretty positive:



Any idea when it goes on sale (i.e. is it a spring/summer thing)?
Well, that thumbnail alone makes it worth the purchase
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 17, 2006
6798 posts
5688 upvotes
North York
jdmhfx wrote: Review seems pretty positive:



Any idea when it goes on sale (i.e. is it a spring/summer thing)?
No one views that video looking for review of the product.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 21, 2015
8781 posts
52023 upvotes
Ontario
BippuJ wrote: Thinking of getting the wireless one. How are they? Is the feeling similar to those massage chairs in the malls?

Edit: Also dont forget Ebates !
massage chairs in the malls are useless. Their motors suck which means not as powerful compared to others.
It really depends on which brand. I have Naipo, Osim, OTO, Tru medic and homedic from Costco.

My preferences are

1) OSIM =
Great quality
$$$$$
customer service sucks

2) Naipo -
Good quality
$$$
Customer service = excellent

3) Oto
Good quality
$$$$
CS = not sure

4) Trumedi and home medic
okay quality
$$$$
CS = Costco

5) other brand names on Amazon
Never tried Mynt brand but they should be similar to Naipo.
It really depends on which one you like.

I just purchased this one
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07HFX ... UTF8&psc=1

It grabs your shoulder instead of just rolling in a circle. I tried a similar one before from OTO and I love it so much!
Costco Aug 3 - 30 / HOT! Costco Tommy 3 in 1 Jacket
PCinsider > PC Optimum Insider = New program IS VERY BAD!! Do not renew the program. As of Oct 8, it will automatically switch to the "WORST PROGRAM" of the year.
Newbie
Apr 20, 2015
70 posts
74 upvotes
Aurora, ON
In for the wireless. Step-mom has the one from Costco so hopefully it works half as well as that for half the price.

Top