Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Naipo Shiatsu Back/Neck Massager with Heat $48.99 (after cpn)

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 20th, 2020 1:06 pm
Newbie
Mar 1, 2012
74 posts
13 upvotes
Toronto
don't think fake review will have 8000+. and none of owner has negative comments on this thread.
Member
Oct 5, 2008
216 posts
80 upvotes
North York
Did my research and realizing that the MGS-150D (updated for 2020) is actually 'newer' than the MGS-801 ($79.99 with $25 off coupon) which is actually a bit older
https://www.naipocare.com/collections/n ... e-and-heat

The old 150D didn't have speed intensity, but now it does...and thus the one advantage the MGS-801 has over the MGS-150D is gone. The pictures for the $74.99 one show the 150D 2020 edition...so if its not that, then I would just return to Amazon
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 8, 2007
1436 posts
1277 upvotes
giantnaga wrote: don't think fake review will have 8000+. and none of owner has negative comments on this thread.
Didn't think you'd need several accounts to defend your product but then again here we are
Newbie
Oct 5, 2006
3 posts
1 upvote
powderskull wrote: How does it compare to trumedic?
Trumedic is better for smaller bodies. The rollers for Trumedic are closer together and can massage a smaller person's neck better. I tried the Naipo brand and returned it only because it didn't fit our body type--otherwise it was fine.
Newbie
Dec 22, 2019
41 posts
63 upvotes
bought one last year, not impress.
My coworkers recommend the muscle stimulator type, said those type work better than these.
Newbie
Mar 1, 2012
74 posts
13 upvotes
Toronto
do know about others, but its not my product. i currently have heat pad, and glad to try if this one will work better.
i trust rfders for their user experience. if you accuse other rfder bacause they disagree with you, i'd think you are a competitor.
Newbie
Apr 17, 2015
9 posts
1 upvote
Whitby
Sorry but where is everyone seeing this coupon?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 19, 2009
5987 posts
1802 upvotes
Scarborough
ChrisM718 wrote: Sorry but where is everyone seeing this coupon?
Underneath the price Image
Member
User avatar
Dec 2, 2012
328 posts
176 upvotes
Toronto
Do not buy unless you are ok with long cords.
Newbie
Apr 17, 2015
9 posts
1 upvote
Whitby
SkimGuy wrote: Underneath the price Image
That's so weird, any idea why I wouldn't have that on mine?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 6, 2010
7163 posts
3436 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
SkimGuy wrote: Underneath the price Image
I dont see the coupon too.
f3times wrote: Do not buy unless you are ok with long cords.
Isnt long cord better?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Member
Dec 24, 2005
287 posts
180 upvotes
I like it on the lower back, not so much on the traps.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Aug 31, 2006
836 posts
617 upvotes
Norilsk
tons of these style massages for $40 and up on Amazon. And like everyone else, posted here continually.
Only a hot deal when a cordless one goes for < $50
If I robbed the place I would be out by now....
Sr. Member
Dec 17, 2014
639 posts
188 upvotes
My parents own one and they love it!

BTW, I swear I saw it on sale for $39.99 4 weeks ago...
Last edited by chrl120 on Aug 31st, 2020 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jr. Member
Dec 26, 2018
195 posts
276 upvotes
I bought a different brand (Snailax) cordless one a while back and I've been very happy with it:
https://www.amazon.ca/Snailax-Cordless- ... B07N4HBJCM

(I think it had a $20 coupon on it when I bought it)

I love it for my neck and shoulders, it's fine on my back as well but not if I'm leaning back in a chair, doing that it's way too intense, I can't put body weight on it. Just pulling it into my back is fine, though.

It did include an incentive for providing a review but did NOT require a 5 star review, I gave it an honest 4 star review based on my experience and in exchange they sent me a free one of these that shipped from Amazon:
https://www.amazon.ca/Snailax-Shiatsu-N ... B07N4GNKZ6

No clue if those bonus massager cards are commonly included or not but I'm definitely not complaining.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
18724 posts
26940 upvotes
ONTARIO
RaySmith wrote: I bought a different brand (Snailax) cordless one a while back and I've been very happy with it:
https://www.amazon.ca/Snailax-Cordless- ... B07N4HBJCM

(I think it had a $20 coupon on it when I bought it)

I love it for my neck and shoulders, it's fine on my back as well but not if I'm leaning back in a chair, doing that it's way too intense, I can't put body weight on it. Just pulling it into my back is fine, though.

It did include an incentive for providing a review but did NOT require a 5 star review, I gave it an honest 4 star review based on my experience and in exchange they sent me a free one of these that shipped from Amazon:
https://www.amazon.ca/Snailax-Shiatsu-N ... B07N4GNKZ6

No clue if those bonus massager cards are commonly included or not but I'm definitely not complaining.
I bought the same cordless snailax neck massager during prime day for $55.
It also had the little card inside mentioning the free neck pillow if you submitted the item for the 2-year warranty (using facebook messenger).
Took no time at all. Literally 2 days after they said it was going to be shipped, I received it via Amazon.ca.
So in the end I paid $55 for a cordless neck massager and a massage pillow. What a score.

Amazon wants $80 alone for the neck pillow!
https://www.amazon.ca/Snailax-Shiatsu-N ... 500&sr=8-6

Top