[Amazon Canada] Nanit Plus - Smart Baby Monitor and Wall Mount - $300

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 21st, 2019 11:55 am
[OP]
Apr 5, 2017
60 posts
125 upvotes

[Amazon Canada] Nanit Plus - Smart Baby Monitor and Wall Mount - $300

Nanit Plus - Smart Baby Monitor and Wall Mount: Camera with HD Video & Audio - Sleep Tracking - Night Vision - Temperature & Humidity Sensors and Two-Way Audio

Price comes down to $300 with $30 Coupon.

Good price for the product.
7 replies
Nov 23, 2017
203 posts
324 upvotes
Brampton, Ontario
I've been eyeing this camera for a while! It's too bad the multi-stand isn't on sale.
Jul 22, 2019
315 posts
291 upvotes
Lol $300. Wtf. All that app stuff is a scam. I highly doubt it’s reliable. Also temperature is very unreliable on these things since they are higher up in the ceiling. I have ecobee sensors and the Motorola camera I have is way off on temp.

Save your money people get a decent $100 monitor without wifi
Nov 4, 2013
173 posts
116 upvotes
North York, ON
While it is completely unneccesary, having a heatmap showing you where your kid rolled, how many times he cried, automatically have a sleep log are some of the gimmicks that could make it fun to use.

That being said, I use a Wyze Cam with event monitoring enabled...
Nov 13, 2011
37 posts
9 upvotes
BURNABY
As a dad to a 3 month old - nah brah. I don't need the ability to obsess over my kids every movement, nor do I want it to have an internet connection.
Jul 29, 2011
97 posts
106 upvotes
Vancouver
We have a 1-year old and use Cloud Baby Monitor app for iPhone and Android. It's around $5, and beats most dedicated devices for audio and video monitoring.

I'm just a happy customer, no stake in it.

https://cloudbabymonitor.com/
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2007
1615 posts
777 upvotes
Markham
I'm looking for a solution that works on home WiFi, and doesn't connect to internet as well.
-------
Thank you
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2005
1146 posts
141 upvotes
Vancouver
I use a nest cam and it works great.
Graphic Designer