Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca Black Friday

NB North Bayou Dual Monitor Desk Mount 32'' with Load Capacity 6.6~26.4lbs for Each Monitor F195A-B $45.92

[OP]
Newbie
Jun 4, 2007
64 posts
68 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] [Black Friday] NB North Bayou Dual Monitor Desk Mount 32'' with Load Capacity 6.6~26.4lbs for Each Monitor F195A-B $45.92

https://www.amazon.ca/NB-North-Bayou-6- ... 764&sr=8-7

You have
Price: $69.90
Prime Price: $55.92 Prime FREE Delivery
You Save: $13.98 (20%)
Black Friday Deal Includes $13.98 Prime savings

Coupon to click:

Apply $10 coupon. Terms

Sold by NB North Bayou and Fulfilled by Amazon.

Similar deal with up to 27 inch dual monitors, which will be $37.92 +TAX:
https://www.amazon.ca/NB-North-Bayou-Mo ... 764&sr=8-1
Last edited by kanezuo on Nov 25th, 2021 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
7 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 29, 2014
2169 posts
2313 upvotes
Laputa
Need a single arm mount for my 49" screen, any suggestion? All I saw are over $300...

Thx OP! Bought 10 😂
Member
User avatar
Feb 1, 2017
487 posts
826 upvotes
Millenniunn wrote: Need a single arm mount for my 49" screen, any suggestion? All I saw are over $300...
A screen size isn't helpful, the actual monitor, and its weight are what matter. I found a mount for like 100ish that works with my 2020 g9 odyssey perfectly, but like, I don't know what display your talking.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 29, 2014
2169 posts
2313 upvotes
Laputa
ryokoseigo wrote: A screen size isn't helpful, the actual monitor, and its weight are what matter. I found a mount for like 100ish that works with my 2020 g9 odyssey perfectly, but like, I don't know what display your talking.
which one is that?

mine is Dell U4919DW
Without stand - width: 47.8 in - height: 14.6 in - weight: 25.1 lbs according to the Tech Specs

Thx OP! Bought 10 😂
Member
User avatar
Feb 1, 2017
487 posts
826 upvotes
Millenniunn wrote: which one is that?

mine is Dell U4919DW
Without stand - width: 47.8 in - height: 14.6 in - weight: 25.1 lbs according to the Tech Specs
This one. I had to properly tighten it, but it can hold any height once done correctly. Only challenge is getting the angle right, cuz you ain't altering it without taking it off.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07L8M ... UTF8&psc=1
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2016
1605 posts
3636 upvotes
Thank you!! I was hoping for two single arms but I've heard good things on rfd about NB dual-arm
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 29, 2014
2169 posts
2313 upvotes
Laputa
ryokoseigo wrote: This one. I had to properly tighten it, but it can hold any height once done correctly. Only challenge is getting the angle right, cuz you ain't altering it without taking it off.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07L8M ... UTF8&psc=1
Compatibility - Holds one screen weighing up to 33 lbs.
and it looks good.

Thx alot!

Thx OP! Bought 10 😂

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)