Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Neck and Back Massager Massage Pillow - $24.99 (Sold Out)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 31st, 2019 1:57 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5173 posts
5717 upvotes

[Amazon Canada] Neck and Back Massager Massage Pillow - $24.99 (Sold Out)

Update#5: For the product#1, it is sold out.
Update#4: For the product#2, $10 coupon is removed
Update#3: For the product#1, $10 coupon is back
Update#2: For the product#1, member points out there is a promotional code E92GUUVA which will offer $15 discount during checkout
Update#1 : The $10 coupon is removed from product#1

NOTE :There are TWO different products

(1) MaxKare Neck and Back Massager Massage Pillow with Heat, Shiatsu and Deep Tissue Kneading Massager for Cervical, Shoulder, Waist, Muscle Pain Relief, Relaxation in Car Home and Office - $24.99
- Pick the seller "Beauty & Life -US"
- Remember to click the $10 coupon in the shopping cart
- Use the code E92GUUVA to get additional $15 discount. Code is one-time use only.
- NOTE : try this link in case Amazon acts weird again.

A Good Private Massage Therapist: With 4 kneading massage nodes and its reinforced heating function, the compact pillow massager customizes your massage experience and help to relax overused and tight muscles, brings you real comfort and relief.
Real Hand Kneading Massage Experience: The 3D Deep-Kneading nodes counter-clockwise and reverse rotations with optional heating function helps to promote the body circulation and relieve your body pain effectively.
Multiple Ways of Using: The electric massager fits perfectly for your neck, cervical, shoulder, upper and lower back, lumbar, abdomen, calf, and other thigh areas.
Convenient Use for Home Car Office: The adjustable elastic on the back of the pillow allows it to be fastened on the chair and car seat easily, along with the AC and DC adapters in the package, makes it perfectly use in home, car and office.
Safe to Use: The shoulder massager is equipped with overheating protection and 15 minutes auto shut-off function which guarantee you a safe massaging experience. UL and FDA approved for safety and quality assurance.[/color]
(2) Naipo Back Neck Massager Pillow Shiatsu Shoulder Massage Deep Tissue Kneading with Heat Adjustable Intensity Velcro Straps and Finger-like Nodes Pain Relief for Car Home and Office - $29.99
Remember to click the $10 coupon

【Multifunction neck massager & massage pillow】The Ergonomic U-design perfect fits neck, shoulder, lower & upper back, abdomen, calf, thigh and feet pain. You can take it anywhere with you and enjoy a deep shiatsu tissue massage in your home, car or office.
【3D shiatsu deep kneading massager】With 2 finger-like large massage nodes, comparable to hands of an experienced masseuse, offering an unforgettable 3D kneading massage experience.
【Two modes & adjustable intensity 】2 levels of speed to select, which can give you more freedom to choose the most suitable intensity for yourself. The synchronize and asynchronous massage modes knead your muscles in different directions.
【Mutlipurpose straps】The versatile velcro can make the straps to be handled to adjust massage spots or to secure this neck massager to your waist, chairs or car seats. We offer a 30-day money back guarantee and a 24-month warranty for quality-related issues.
【Heat function & overheat protection】The built-in advanced infrared heating function transfers mild warmth to soothe your aching muscles and ligaments, promote blood circulation. Equipped with Overheat Protection Device and programmed with 15-minute Auto Shut-Off system for safety.
Last edited by lcmt on Aug 18th, 2019 3:06 am, edited 19 times in total.
105 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2006
1372 posts
329 upvotes
I have both and I reach for product #1 EVERY TIME!! Lower back, neck, hop, calfs, etc... I love it. Going to get a 2nd one and leave it at work. Thanks OP!!
Sep 25, 2010
189 posts
108 upvotes
Anyone able to get the $10 coupon to apply? can't seem to get it down to $29.99
Feb 1, 2017
171 posts
147 upvotes
I'd like to try one of these things, but uncertain how much worse these smaller ones are compared to the more expensive 60$ around the neck ones. Those have 8 kneaders, which I assume results in a better experience...
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5173 posts
5717 upvotes
I just try it again for the first one, the system says "Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.". I believe the system is removing the coupon right now.
Sharpenel wrote:
Aug 16th, 2019 2:50 pm
Anyone able to get the $10 coupon to apply? can't seem to get it down to $29.99
Last edited by lcmt on Aug 16th, 2019 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2006
1372 posts
329 upvotes
Having all of these styles, FWIW, I still go to the 1st product OP has shown. Its so versatile and unlike some others, the thing has power... so for example if you have it on your lower back and you are really leaning into it (I'm 6'1/220lbs), the motor doesn't slow down at all... the one for example that is on for $50...it slows down and struggles under stress. The heat is nice too, you can actually really feel it (again unlike some others).
Oct 25, 2018
458 posts
429 upvotes
ryokoseigo wrote:
Aug 16th, 2019 3:01 pm
This one is even better, 50$ I know it's dropped to 40$, which is my only reason for not immedietly pulling the trigger.
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07FQM1SKY/ref ... NrPXRydWU=

This looks identical to the one above but cream instead of black and cheaper.

I might have to try one of these out!

*ordered this one
Last edited by MikeB84225 on Aug 16th, 2019 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feb 1, 2017
171 posts
147 upvotes
8 nodes vs 4. This likely means the 4 node version has more power per node. So its a matter of which you think is more valuable. Haven't used any of them, but the logic stands. If they use the same motor then the 4 node would obviously have more power, although they might not. I do know that the Naipo brand gets a lot of good press on RFD, so its probably pretty great.
Dec 15, 2013
166 posts
31 upvotes
TORONTO
Nethervue wrote:
Aug 16th, 2019 2:43 pm
I have both and I reach for product #1 EVERY TIME!! Lower back, neck, hop, calfs, etc... I love it. Going to get a 2nd one and leave it at work. Thanks OP!!
What's the difference between the 2? From the pictures it looks like the 2nd product can also be used the same way as the 1st one. It can be attached to the back of a chair, used as a pillow, etc.
Jun 14, 2006
640 posts
50 upvotes
GTA
Are any of these cordless or do you have to keep them plugged in to use?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5173 posts
5717 upvotes
Both products require power cord
Steinbok wrote:
Aug 16th, 2019 4:08 pm
Are any of these cordless or do you have to keep them plugged in to use?
Nov 11, 2008
24 posts
49 upvotes
I bought #1 style, very strong neck massager, very good, I also use it in the car, it comes with car plug.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)