Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Neiko Wire and Cable Stripper with Self-Adjusting Jaws $19.99 (26% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 7th, 2016 10:02 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Feb 24, 2004
613 posts
24 upvotes
Vancouver

[Amazon.ca] Neiko Wire and Cable Stripper with Self-Adjusting Jaws $19.99 (26% off)

best wire stripper hands down.
Images
11 replies
Banned
Jun 15, 2006
517 posts
264 upvotes
Mississauga
This Irwin one is also on big discount as is all their wire tools.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2005
1717 posts
433 upvotes
Montreal
is the irwin a re-brand of the neiko? it looks exactly the same beside the handle rubber
May 27, 2016
24 posts
19 upvotes
I have had these for over a year and they are fantastic. Waiting for a good deal on a set of crimpers next!
Deal Guru
Dec 11, 2004
10162 posts
2788 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Oaccurescry wrote: Reviews say it could potentially be fake?

This one is only $2 more + you get a lifetime warranty and has a lot of great reviews:
http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B000OQ21CA
Comment says :
I also received this same generic wire stripper from the Chinese seller on Amazon. Same generic packaging instead of the Neiko package, no barcode, no country of origin (should be Taiwan). The color of the grips are different, in the picture on Amazon they are all red, these are red & black. Only good thing was that the seller offered a complete refund right away when confronted. Perhaps I would have had better luck with a more local seller.
This one is sold by Amazon.ca, I wouldn't worry about it, otherwise easy returns if anything.
Deal Addict
May 17, 2011
1421 posts
506 upvotes
Wow, where are these made? I bought a simpler wire cutter for sub $12 a while ago for wiring up my receiver.

I would've spent $22 on the ones shown above cause they look insanely rugged.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2003
2243 posts
419 upvotes
Toronto West
bought a couple of these back in Feb after losing my kleins in an attic. They are good for the price. Only had a few mis-strips after setting the tension the first time.
Feedback - Hofo--Heatware--RedFlag[/B]