• Last Updated:
  • Aug 3rd, 2021 11:06 pm
[OP]
Feb 4, 2017
898 posts
867 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] Nekteck massage gun $44.99 after coupon *deal dead*

I purchased this massage gun last week and it works pretty well. It is currently $45 (regular price $100) on a lightning deal. I bought it for $50 last week so this is a great deal.

EDIT: It's now $60 after coupon. Lightning deal is over.
Images
  • Capture.JPG
Last edited by CheapMang on Aug 4th, 2021 8:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
20 replies
Jun 28, 2017
32 posts
29 upvotes
I am still astonished by this kind of product. Why. Who.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
5890 posts
6926 upvotes
The NORTH
mohorelien wrote: I am still astonished by this kind of product. Why. Who.
P.T. Barnum my friend.
Feb 24, 2009
766 posts
298 upvotes
I ordered one since I always wanted to try it and this is a decent price, at worst return if it sucks. Thanks op
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2008
1206 posts
992 upvotes
Airdrie
They do offer some perceived relief of sore, tight muscles... I have a cheapo like this and enjoy using it from time to time to help loosen up while stretching or to get a kink out of the back. Whether they have any actual documented effect or anything beyond placebo relief I'm not sure... but I like having it around, I just yell to the wife "we have a kink, get the thumper!"

The prices and quality vary greatly, but if you like it you could invest in a better one. The price of this one makes it an easy try... can always return if not satisfied.
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
10502 posts
76612 upvotes
Ontario
smells like something is shilling.

their products are very similar to Naipo.

Naipo removed all their products on Amazon. Did they changed their name or caught shilling?
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
[OP]
Feb 4, 2017
898 posts
867 upvotes
Toronto
Lightning deal is over, time to close the thread
Jul 16, 2019
183 posts
248 upvotes
mohorelien wrote: I am still astonished by this kind of product. Why. Who.
Are you really astonished? Maybe google “theragun” then? 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Your comments speaks more to you than anything else.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
5890 posts
6926 upvotes
The NORTH
Chonksplonket wrote: Are you really astonished? Maybe google “theragun” then? 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Your comments speaks more to you than anything else.
This is NOT a theragun, this is a cheap chinese knockoff. Basically e-waste.
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
10502 posts
76612 upvotes
Ontario
kr0zet wrote: This is NOT a theragun, this is a cheap chinese knockoff. Basically e-waste.
agreed. Theragun was built to last for a few years. These cheap ones usually last within 6 - 12 months with minimal usage. .
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
4042 posts
1568 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks OP, will buy one to try. Still has $40 coupon
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
6596 posts
4954 upvotes
Ottawa
Saw an ad for a similar but more legit product...sponsored by Cristiano Ronaldo. Interesting...but not for me.
With Zoomer Wireless !
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
3826 posts
5372 upvotes
BC
Thatdealguy wrote: agreed. Theragun was built to last for a few years. These cheap ones usually last within 6 - 12 months with minimal usage. .
I got a cheapo amazon one 2.5 years ago that's still going strong
Jul 16, 2019
183 posts
248 upvotes
kr0zet wrote: This is NOT a theragun, this is a cheap chinese knockoff. Basically e-waste.
Yes he said he was astonished by “this kind of product” a theragun obviously being the gold standard in this KIND of product. The KIND of product professional athletes and physical therapists swear by and won’t go anywhere without.

Obviously this $44 Chinese Amazon knockoff is not of the quality of a theragun. It’s also not $6-800. If you want to debate it’s lifespan or quality that’s a different discussion. If you can afford a theragun at $800 great, you likely shouldn’t be in this thread. Clearly though, there are lots of people who do want theragun like products at a more reasonable price who may be interested by this or similar “e-waste” according to you products.

Furthermore, what I am astonished by is why someone would bother clicking a thread for a product they admittedly have no interest or knowledge in just to tell us exactly that… as the first comment no less. I guess there’s lots of astonishment in this thread…
Last edited by Chonksplonket on Aug 3rd, 2021 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2014
2110 posts
2434 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thatdealguy wrote: agreed. Theragun was built to last for a few years. These cheap ones usually last within 6 - 12 months with minimal usage. .
The dual handle Toncur bought off here last year is still working great. 3 of the people in the household use it regularly

Theragun is $399...
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
5890 posts
6926 upvotes
The NORTH
Chonksplonket wrote: Yes he said he was astonished by “this kind of product” a theragun obviously being the gold standard in this KIND of product. The KIND of product professional athletes and physical therapists swear by and won’t go anywhere without.

Obviously this $44 Chinese Amazon knockoff is not of the quality of a theragun. It’s also not $6-800. If you want to debate it’s lifespan or quality that’s a different discussion. If you can afford a theragun at $800 great.

Furthermore, what I am astonished by is why someone would bother clicking a thread for a product they admittedly have no interest or knowledge in just to tell us exactly that… as the first comment no less. I guess there’s lots of astonishment in this thread…
That's what's great about the internet. The poster can be amazed that there are rube buying this thing and you can be amazed that they posted at all. The circle jerk of life goes on.
Jul 16, 2019
183 posts
248 upvotes
kr0zet wrote: That's what's great about the internet. The poster can be amazed that there are rube buying this thing and you can be amazed that they posted at all. The circle jerk of life goes on.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt….

I’m not sure if you considering someone a “rube” is an insult 🤷🏻‍♂️
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
5890 posts
6926 upvotes
The NORTH
Chonksplonket wrote: Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt….

I’m not sure if you considering someone a “rube” is an insult 🤷🏻‍♂️
Who said rube was an insult? you're doing a lot of reading between the lines on an internet forum...