[Amazon.ca] Nerf Lazer Tag Phoenix LTX Tagger 2-Pack $27.68

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 10th, 2019 8:25 pm
[OP]
Jul 4, 2018
377 posts
312 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Nerf Lazer Tag Phoenix LTX Tagger 2-Pack $27.68

If you have children or still young at heart this is great.
If i hadn't bought the laser OPs recently, i'd be all over these for this price. These have solid reviews

Nerf Lazer Tag Phoenix LTX Tagger 2-Pack
List Price: CDN$ 69.99
Price: CDN$ 39.90
FREE Shipping
You Save: CDN$ 30.09 (43%)

Edit apr.07
Price $27.68
Images
  • 71ds79beiIL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Last edited by Unresphek on Apr 7th, 2019 11:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Put some resphek on my name!
9 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
2919 posts
980 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks. How are your OPs and how do they compare to these? There doesn't seem to be much of a price differential so wondering what the relative pros/cons are.
[OP]
Jul 4, 2018
377 posts
312 upvotes
Bishop8 wrote: Thanks. How are your OPs and how do they compare to these? There doesn't seem to be much of a price differential so wondering what the relative pros/cons are.
I dont have the phoenix ltx yet.

I have both the alphapoints and deltabursts. I really like the deltabursts but theyre quite big and heavy for my young kid. The alphapoints is small and good size for any kid but the firing power (single shot) is not as good as the deltabursts (three shots).

I wanted to buy this phoenix ltx as ive saw good reviews on youtube but wasnt willing to pay $60 for two over a month ago. Ended up buying the alphapoints for $30/two last month and $30/two deltabursts during xmas.

Theres not really any cons. The sensor on OPs is not perfect but its not terrible. Also, May be a lot of batteries needed so rechargeables is a must. The pro is having fun with your kids and family.

Check out YouTube reviews, they says the phoenix ltx is quite good.
Apr 1, 2007
106 posts
58 upvotes
Thanks OP! I tried Laser X but didn’t like how it’s wired so looking forward to testing this Nerf gun
Aug 20, 2013
73 posts
51 upvotes
Edmonton
Fightguard wrote: Are these compatible with this smaller set?
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/nerf-laser ... 0199045317
It's $20
If they work together then you can have 2 adult and 2 kids guns for $60. Good times but I'm not allowed to buy anymore toys for a while Grimacing Face
The smaller classic set is not bluetooth enabled. so no android connect, just straight blasting, no special weapons or power up or score tracking etc.

alternatively, for $40 you can get 2 alphapoints instead also on sale. https://www.amazon.ca/Nerf-Laser-Ops-Pr ... oys&sr=1-2
[OP]
Jul 4, 2018
377 posts
312 upvotes
These are not compatible with the newer laser OPs but at this price its no biggie. Get 4x and its a go and no need to deal with the app.