Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Nerf Lazer Tag Tagger 2-Pack, 27.84 (PRIME)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 11th, 2019 9:02 am
[OP]
Jul 15, 2009
139 posts
193 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Nerf Lazer Tag Tagger 2-Pack, 27.84 (PRIME)

Lazer Tag Tagger 2-Pack, 31.55 (PRIME)

Looks like a good deal to me. These are a lot of fun for kids. They are good quality and lasting a long time on one set of batteries. I believe if you can get more than one pair they can find other pairs during the game.

Thought some might be interested.

Last edited by n40ca4s on Apr 7th, 2019 8:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
15 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
3279 posts
750 upvotes
Ontario, Canada
Their new system is also on for a decent price.
https://www.amazon.ca/Nerf-Laser-Ops-Pr ... 076JGHXMX/ are $19 each.

They also work as simple as turn on and shoot. but they also allow connecting to one bluetooth device before and after the game to show score breakdowns. And if each gun has a device each person can have a personal readout and access to powerups during the game. Not that i think that's very practical but the option is there.
Feb 24, 2019
178 posts
235 upvotes
this looks like something my kids will play with for 5 minutes and then never again
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2008
1209 posts
1190 upvotes
GTA
KingMoobot wrote: this looks like something my kids will play with for 5 minutes and then never again
Maybe teach them how to focus?
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
1346 posts
246 upvotes
Edmonton
KingMoobot wrote: this looks like something my kids will play with for 5 minutes and then never again
The truth and the sad part is you might be right. Although 5 minutes is quite quick, they lasted us few good days.

Last Xmas, my boys got 5-6 Nerf LO to play with their cousins. While at first, all of them were so impressed and had so much fun. The fun winded down after 2-3 days as they missed the action of flying bullets, the pain in their skin, the gears they prep'd up for the war, and sadly i missed cleaning up after their wars too. As a result, all 5 guns have not been played with since January. They are cool toys though compare to my elastic paper gun back when I was a kid.

For $10 each gun, I will buy it again for younger kids to play but nothing more, imo.
[OP]
Jul 15, 2009
139 posts
193 upvotes
Now it is down to 27.84 (60% off)
Oct 3, 2006
754 posts
360 upvotes
Kevinck wrote: Their new system is also on for a decent price.
https://www.amazon.ca/Nerf-Laser-Ops-Pr ... 076JGHXMX/ are $19 each.

They also work as simple as turn on and shoot. but they also allow connecting to one bluetooth device before and after the game to show score breakdowns. And if each gun has a device each person can have a personal readout and access to powerups during the game. Not that i think that's very practical but the option is there.
Cheaper at toys rus...
2 for 29$ ;)

http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp ... =141788706
Jan 31, 2007
851 posts
101 upvotes
toronto(pape and dan…
same here bro..
Nov 24, 2007
241 posts
164 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
I bought two of these sets (so four guns) at Christmas when they were on sale

https://www.amazon.ca/Nerf-Laser-Ops-Al ... QA8X5D9DZ0

My two boys (8 & 10) and I have had a lot of fun playing with these. Although they are noisy, they use a lot less battery than the motorized nerfs and there are no bullets to wear out.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
2753 posts
2517 upvotes
Alberta
orange260z wrote: I bought two of these sets (so four guns) at Christmas when they were on sale

https://www.amazon.ca/Nerf-Laser-Ops-Al ... QA8X5D9DZ0

My two boys (8 & 10) and I have had a lot of fun playing with these. Although they are noisy, they use a lot less battery than the motorized nerfs and there are no bullets to wear out.
We also bought 4 at Christmas. The cleanup is the best part.
Aug 20, 2013
73 posts
51 upvotes
Edmonton
Koolfreak wrote: I just came back from best buy... I price matched 4 kits for 108$ + taxes!!!

Thanx OP!!! With 8 guns, we will start the WW3 at the cabin this summer!
SWEET. I dont know how other parents at school will feel about guns when I invite their 6 year olds over for laser tag. 8 guns = 32x AA batteries. I hope you grabbed a pile from TRU when they cleared out their inventory.

It is too bad they are not backwards compatible with the old protocols. I hope they don't phase out this new protocol in the future and continue with new firmware updates and game modes.
Hard to say if I should stock up on these now or wait. Will it go cheaper? will there be new protocols? when my kids get old enough will this still be "cool"? Tough decisions.
Oct 3, 2006
754 posts
360 upvotes
Don't worry about batteries. I have > 400 eneloop... with more than 50 always recharged ready to fire!