• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2020 5:06 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Dec 8, 2019
15 posts
39 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Nerf Modulus Longstrike CS-6 (Amazon Exclusive) $79.99

One of the best looking and affordable Nerf rifle according to many users on Reddit. This has been Amazon exclusive for 3 years.
Never discounted since 3 years according to CCC. Black Friday was $69.99, today is $59.99. Not sure but I think this is a one day deal.
Don't compare modded guns to this one because this is another game.

Price updated: $79 (2:40pm Toronto time) NO LONGER $59
61aUwqgOrOL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
camelchart-locale-caasin-b07b3ks1b8pricetypes-amazonforce-1zero-0w-855h-513desired-falselegend-1ilt-1tp-allfo-0lang-fr_fr2020-12-1001_28_03.png
Last edited by nerodark on Dec 10th, 2020 2:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
15 replies
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2009
5685 posts
2259 upvotes
Debtario
Trying hard to justify this, gonna regret not getting it like the force FX lightsaber for $70
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"
Sep 15, 2019
42 posts
19 upvotes
I want it because it's rare but I know I will need to mod it for it to have decent performance. Then again, I did pre-order the Mandalorian Amban Phase rifle so maybe I should just get this too.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5594 posts
1990 upvotes
djnobility wrote: I want it because it's rare but I know I will need to mod it for it to have decent performance. Then again, I did pre-order the Mandalorian Amban Phase rifle so maybe I should just get this too.
What......did you order it just straight from the Hasbro website?
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Deal Guru
Jul 7, 2007
10401 posts
1700 upvotes
the idea of a sniper rifle with scope is to shoot further and be more accurate than.... say your AK47.

what's the point of this when your can't shoot further and can't hit anything?

what am I missing here?
Dec 1, 2015
11 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Dang the extra dart accessories cost almost as much as the rifle
Dec 26, 2012
837 posts
628 upvotes
Quebec
OK this is really tempting considering I already have some modulus guns and accessories.
My biggest Nerf dream however is getting the older bigger Mega Centurion and boosting the coil spring. Apparently they can become really fun when upgraded.
Sep 15, 2019
42 posts
19 upvotes
deezz wrote: What......did you order it just straight from the Hasbro website?
Yeah I went to the Hasbro Pulse website and pre-ordered it. You have until the end of the month to do so, given that it hasn't sold out.
Last edited by djnobility on Dec 10th, 2020 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 15, 2019
42 posts
19 upvotes
kingofwale wrote: the idea of a sniper rifle with scope is to shoot further and be more accurate than.... say your AK47.

what's the point of this when your can't shoot further and can't hit anything?

what am I missing here?
It's a toy. Scopes and sights and faux barrels are useless on foam dart blasters other than to look TACTICOOL, which is a pretty important thing with a toy blaster IMO.

If you had something that was hard-hitting like a Caliburn or Lynx then an Airsoft sight may actually be useful.
Dec 26, 2012
837 posts
628 upvotes
Quebec
icetortoise wrote: Dang the extra dart accessories cost almost as much as the rifle
You can get some 3rd party modulus accessories online but there ain't a lot.
I have this sight model on 2 other regular modulus guns. They were cheap but they really needed some better paint motif.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
9846 posts
66066 upvotes
Ontario
it was $60 earlier today
Costco is closed today (April 4th 2021) even in Quebec
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2008
1056 posts
490 upvotes
Edmonton
If people are looking for a more powerful Nerf sniper, I came across this Nerf Ultra Pharaoh blaster (https://www.amazon.ca/Nerf-NER-Ultra-SIX/dp/B083QZLXW4) at the Costco warehouse for $50. Bought it for my son on a whim, and looks like it gets positive reviews from Nerf bloggers/reviewers (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jHeXIn-m5A) Seems to have higher FPS and suppose to have the farthest flying Nerf darts. It seems to tick most boxes. Even has the latch bolt action loading which adds that extra element of realism. Guess we will find out how it performs on Christmas.
Images
  • 81Yfk7NMu6L._AC_SY450_.jpg
Sep 21, 2007
404 posts
233 upvotes
Canada
For what age would this be suitable as a gift? Thanks.
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
1834 posts
1163 upvotes
Vancouver
gadgetman wrote: For what age would this be suitable as a gift? Thanks.
Nerf guns are typically rated for 8+
Aug 5, 2020
29 posts
24 upvotes
kowell wrote: OK this is really tempting considering I already have some modulus guns and accessories.
My biggest Nerf dream however is getting the older bigger Mega Centurion and boosting the coil spring. Apparently they can become really fun when upgraded.
I should look into that. I have the centurion, and it’s not very great stock. It just hangs on my nerf wall.