Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] NESCAFÉ Rich French Vanilla Keurig Coffee Capsules, 12 Count, $3 (Add-on Item)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 4th, 2020 1:25 pm
[OP]
Aug 6, 2018
404 posts
2298 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] NESCAFÉ Rich French Vanilla Keurig Coffee Capsules, 12 Count, $3 (Add-on Item)

Subscribe & Save also available.

Ships from and sold by Amazon.ca.
16 replies
Jun 30, 2019
166 posts
342 upvotes
I'm I the only one who finds capsule such a waste of money and non environment friendly?
Sep 25, 2015
383 posts
527 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Spiritualx wrote: I'm I the only one who finds capsule such a waste of money and non environment friendly?
It's convenient to just pop a capsule in and get a coffee. What do you suggest as a replacement brother?
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
11839 posts
3165 upvotes
Scarberia
RedStrikeCa wrote: It's convenient to just pop a capsule in and get a coffee. What do you suggest as a replacement brother?
instant nescafe!
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Nov 7, 2003
931 posts
293 upvotes
Spiritualx wrote: I'm I the only one who finds capsule such a waste of money and non environment friendly?
Reusable pod with your own fresh ground coffee.... just make sure you use a paper filter and you are good to go!
Everyone has cool signatures with the stuffs they own listed... I'm in!!!
Koodo $40 6GB plan + Public Mobile $15 for 100 mins and 250MB Data X2 for the parents
Some Apple stuffs
Some Android stuffs
May 22, 2018
151 posts
324 upvotes
Keurig is incredibly wasteful and harmful to the environment. Would advise against this product.
RedStrikeCa wrote: It's convenient to just pop a capsule in and get a coffee. What do you suggest as a replacement brother?
You can just as easily buy ground coffee. If you have a machine, great. If not, just boil some water and let it sit in a french press for 2 minutes.
Mar 8, 2009
82 posts
109 upvotes
Toronto
Hard to argue that they're not bad for the environment, but I buy them from costco for less than $0.25 each and i dont have to mess around with grounds and filters and washing pots and so on.

Well worth it.
Sep 19, 2012
352 posts
490 upvotes
Edmonton
If you're asking "am I the only one" the answer is always no
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2009
2042 posts
742 upvotes
UmarF7302 wrote: Keurig is incredibly wasteful and harmful to the environment. Would advise against this product.

You can just as easily buy ground coffee. If you have a machine, great. If not, just boil some water and let it sit in a french press for 2 minutes.
Many pods are compostable and recyclable.
Dec 22, 2012
405 posts
194 upvotes
Mississauga
There are certain ones that are recyclable like nabob. Or even 100% compostable (ethical bean)

But in general yes not recyclable. But the mess that it is making a single coffee is a pain