1214 posts
418 upvotes
GTA

[Amazon.ca] Nespresso vertuo next machine - $99

It's back on sale!

$169 for aeroccino bundle

rose gold - machine only $99

$169 aeroccino bundle in rose gold

I don't think this is stackable on the $100 coffee promo bundle since that's for regular priced machines only, but if anyone is successful in getting that with this, let us know!! :)
Thread Summary
If you're looking for different types of machines, check out RFD Reviews' top picks for the best coffee makers to buy!
14 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2003
7453 posts
528 upvotes
Port Moody
Good deal , great coffee, been using a Nespresso commercial/residential machine for years but now shedding it and moving to a Super Automatic, got tired of ordering pods and getting rid of them, cost per serving also alot higher which is not the main concern it is more the amount of pods one generates. I use two capsules daily, one for each eye, wife uses 3-4 but decafs, heck may if she went back on caffeine she would use 1 or 2 lmao but does not like getting all twitchy, like the twitch lol
Apr 18, 2017
724 posts
1426 upvotes
Cisco KId wrote: Good deal , great coffee, been using a Nespresso commercial/residential machine for years but now shedding it and moving to a Super Automatic, got tired of ordering pods and getting rid of them, cost per serving also alot higher which is not the main concern it is more the amount of pods one generates. I use two capsules daily, one for each eye, wife uses 3-4 but decafs, heck may if she went back on caffeine she would use 1 or 2 lmao but does not like getting all twitchy, like the twitch lol
I made the switch in January - so much better! Definitely cheaper and the coffee tastes way beter (albeit, not as good as a good ol'semi auto).

Although, definitely costs more upfront.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
2718 posts
2312 upvotes
Montreal, QC
I recently switched from Keurig to Nespresso mainly because Nespresso provides recycling of pods directly at the recycling plants in Montreal so I just need to put the used pods in a Nespresso recycling bag and leave them with my normal recycling. Much better for the envirionment but also the coffee, even though more expensive, tastes way better than what I was getting with Keurig.
Happy Koodo Public Mobile customer :-)
Deal Guru
Dec 11, 2004
10240 posts
2838 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Cisco KId wrote: Good deal , great coffee, been using a Nespresso commercial/residential machine for years but now shedding it and moving to a Super Automatic, got tired of ordering pods and getting rid of them, cost per serving also alot higher which is not the main concern it is more the amount of pods one generates. I use two capsules daily, one for each eye, wife uses 3-4 but decafs, heck may if she went back on caffeine she would use 1 or 2 lmao but does not like getting all twitchy, like the twitch lol
I got a superauto and I'm now I'm getting rid of it and going to get a semi-auto, Costco took it back no problem.
Got tired of cleaning the mold machine, drip trays gets full too quickly, leaking water, too much plastic all around, I mean the entire brew group is plastic on the Philips/Saeco.
Last edited by Daijoubu on Apr 23rd, 2021 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mar 23, 2017
480 posts
363 upvotes
Canada
These "next" models do have leakage issues. Better to go With vertuo (coffee and espresso) or OL (for espresso only)
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
20244 posts
23716 upvotes
These are the new vertuo pod line of machines.

Summary Info
- They are DRM'ed Pods, No Third Party Pods, Expensive First Party Pods.
- They leak frequently.
- Their Phone App is personal data hungry for no reason at all.

They're a pass, folks.
Apr 4, 2017
212 posts
147 upvotes
YasirAli wrote: These "next" models do have leakage issues. Better to go With vertuo (coffee and espresso) or OL (for espresso only)
Yup, my wife got one as a gift and now it leaks.
Jun 7, 2016
91 posts
63 upvotes
Bought one from Walmart to get the color I wanted.

Thanks OP.

Not worried about leaking, nespresso warranty is pretty good.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2014
3171 posts
1285 upvotes
Toronto, ON
How hot the coffee for this one? I tried Keurig but not as hot as Tassimo so I am still using Tassimo. Based on my research and some replies from previous thread, it's not that hot
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2003
7453 posts
528 upvotes
Port Moody
Daijoubu wrote: I got a superauto and I'm now I'm getting rid of it and going to get a semi-auto, Costco took it back no problem.
Got tired of cleaning the mold machine, drip trays gets full too quickly, leaking water, too much plastic all around, I mean the entire brew group is plastic on the Philips/Saeco.
To date our son has found if he just dumps the 3200 lattego tray following brewing there is no issue , rinse the brew group couple times weekly and let it dry and keep tray clean and one can avoid issue. Leave a cup under the spout as well for start up and finish and ones good, Convenience rules for us but everyone has a different priority, you can spend alot more if you want really good SA, semi just wont work for us.. so still debating on what we will buy
Nov 25, 2006
453 posts
262 upvotes
Canadian Tire has the same price and some people may have CT money promo to use as well.
https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/nesp ... =nespresso
They have been loading $10 CT money offer on $50+ purchases for the last two weeks for me, and I used both.

Is the leak issue serious with these models? I was considering a switch from OL I have been using for the last eight years.
Jul 25, 2019
412 posts
178 upvotes
same thing here mate. Gotta find a super automatic where it’s either to swap out the beans or has / chambers or something