Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Nespresso VertuoPlus Espresso Machine by Breville

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 19th, 2022 9:38 am
Dec 2, 2014
157 posts
45 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Nespresso VertuoPlus Espresso Machine by Breville

This is not Vertuo next for a change so Im happy to see that.

What I am confused about is the original price on amazon is listed as $191.02 which is much cheaper than price of $259 on the Nespresso's official website for the same product.

Is it missing something? looks pretty much the same to me.
4 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2007
2391 posts
683 upvotes
Vancouver Island
I might be wrong, but I think this is the non-deluxe version which has a smaller water tank. The one on nespresso‘s website is the deluxe, its water tank is 50% larger (40 vs 60oz). Not sure if there’s any other difference.
Dec 2, 2014
157 posts
45 upvotes
doesnt matter. 1 liter is more than enough. it can only brew one cup at a time anyways lol i dont get the logic about water tank size
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2007
2391 posts
683 upvotes
Vancouver Island
I was pointing out that they’re different models since you said you were confused about the difference in price between the two. I agree the smaller water tank is not a deal breaker.
Dec 2, 2014
157 posts
45 upvotes
Rob76 wrote: I was pointing out that they’re different models since you said you were confused about the difference in price between the two. I agree the smaller water tank is not a deal breaker.
but whats the difference between deluxe and non deluxe besides the smaller water tank?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)