Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Neutrogena Acne Face Wash - $10 promotion when reach $35 total (Expired)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 19th, 2020 4:59 pm
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
12635 posts
3422 upvotes
Scarberia
i find proactiv works! but chit is xpensivAF! like 30 bucks for the cleanser
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
2326 posts
1371 upvotes
I started using this product back when they had Kristin Kreuk and Hayden Panettiere in the commercials. So it's been close to 15 years. lol

I think it works fine. I also strongly believe in drinking lots of water, washing your pillowcase weekly, and avoiding dairy.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2007
2001 posts
494 upvotes
So I thank the op for posting, but more interested in the discussion. I wouldn't say I have bad acne per se, but I definitely have tons of blackheads (but most very tiny) on and near my nose. What do you all suggest for dealing with those?
Nov 16, 2013
352 posts
163 upvotes
Toronto
I need to comment on Clindamycin too. That shit is evil. It would clear my acne which would all come back with a vengeance when I tried to go off of it. I had to wean myself off it over a long time. I was probably on it for a total of 10 years. As I weaned off, I worked in Retin A micro which worked well. My acne was largely hormonal (shitty periods) and now that I'm 34 I don't use anything and I somehow don't look like a pizza face (I still have acne but it can be covered by makeup now).

Another thing that majorly helped is when I stopped applying makeup with a brush and used freshly washed fingers instead. And never touch your face, put a clean towel or tissue down if you want to sleep on your face, and wash face 2x a day (I've had good success with Cetaphil and Spectro Gel).

Hope this helps someone. Acne is a b****.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5612 posts
6687 upvotes
The orange one is back in stock for S&S