Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Neutrogena hydroboost facial gel cream for extra dry skin w/ hyaluronic acid, gel, 47ml x 3 - $22.61 + tax (Expired)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 21st, 2020 6:54 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5612 posts
6687 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Neutrogena hydroboost facial gel cream for extra dry skin w/ hyaluronic acid, gel, 47ml x 3 - $22.61 + tax (Expired)

Deal is dead

Use S&S to get 3 of them with discount price $12.79 and you will get additional $10 discount during checkout. NOTE : you need to have 4 other S&S orders to achieve 15% discount.

Item(s) Subtotal:CDN$ 38.37
Subscribe & Save:-CDN$ 5.76
J&J Promotion:-CDN$ 10.00
Total before tax:CDN$ 22.61

Neutrogena Hydro boost extra-dry cream 47ml instantly quenches; smoothest extra-dry skin
Moisturizer for dry skin with purified hyaluronic acid, naturally found in the skin, that moisturizes with up to 1,000 times its weight in water
Formula is a fragrance-free, dye-free and oil-free moisturizer
Face cream provides intense moisturizing power that absorbs quickly into skin
Non-Comedogenic moisturizer can be worn alone or under makeup because it doesn't clog pores
Instantly quenches extra-dry skin and keeps it looking smooth, supple and hydrated all day
Oil-free, Fragrance-free, Dye-free

Last edited by lcmt on Oct 22nd, 2020 3:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
13 replies
Nov 8, 2013
421 posts
242 upvotes
wish the spf version was on sale
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2007
4676 posts
2094 upvotes
After some skincareaddiction reddit research (scientific, I know), I feel like you're better off just buying the larger Hydro Boost Body Cream - https://www.amazon.ca/Neutrogena-Hydro- ... B07KKZD5TG
Just wait for a 20x or some sort of promo at Shopper's Drug Mart and grab a bunch. I used a couple to help me get to $50 marker.

Otherwise, that's a good deal on the facial cream compared to its usual.
⬇⬇⬇ FOR SALE: ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇
iPhone 11, 64gb, Black, 93% Battery Health, w/ Spigen Clear Case - $750 Shipped + Insured, EMT Only
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
Nov 25, 2014
427 posts
368 upvotes
RiCHC3 wrote: After some skincareaddiction reddit research (scientific, I know), I feel like you're better off just buying the larger Hydro Boost Body Cream - https://www.amazon.ca/Neutrogena-Hydro- ... B07KKZD5TG
Just wait for a 20x or some sort of promo at Shopper's Drug Mart and grab a bunch. I used a couple to help me get to $50 marker.

Otherwise, that's a good deal on the facial cream compared to its usual.
"Our Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream is not intended for use on the face"

Despite having the same name, the ingredient list for both products are very different
Jul 19, 2006
443 posts
218 upvotes
Excellent price if you can get the 15% off S&S. Unfortunately, I don't qualify. Costco has the 2 pack on sale for around $18 a couple times a year (was on sale last month so i picked up 2 packs of 2). This is a great moisturizer for those with dry skin.

I didn't realize there was a body cream version. I'll definitely be buying one of those to test out as the price/ml is super cheap.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2007
4676 posts
2094 upvotes
OutOfSt0ck wrote: "Our Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream is not intended for use on the face"
Timestamped popular YouTube dermatologist:

Summary, because I know no one ever watches each others links or reads their sources, yes you can use it on the face, ideally right after a shower, but it's not good enough as a standalone facial moisturizer and you should put an "occlusive" moisturizer on top of it after.
Later on she compares it to the gel cream version and says it requires an occlusive moisturizer on top it after as well so same idea, BUT she says the gel cream has ingredients that are better at treating existing fine lines and wrinkles than the body variant.

Cheapie works well for me and while I've purchased the gel cream in the past, I'd rather save and re-direct what I save into other skincare products to go along side like some The Ordinary stuff. To each their own though.
⬇⬇⬇ FOR SALE: ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇
iPhone 11, 64gb, Black, 93% Battery Health, w/ Spigen Clear Case - $750 Shipped + Insured, EMT Only
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4118 posts
4661 upvotes
GTA
My favourite winter hand/body lotion, this Aveeno is also included in OP's buy $35 J & J products get $10 off promo. $7.49 for the 532ml size is about as cheap as this gets. Also on sale for $7.49 at Loblaws

86% 5 star reviews
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00DFM ... EEQB&psc=1
Mar 12, 2016
752 posts
977 upvotes
F1ash wrote: Excellent price if you can get the 15% off S&S. Unfortunately, I don't qualify. Costco has the 2 pack on sale for around $18 a couple times a year (was on sale last month so i picked up 2 packs of 2). This is a great moisturizer for those with dry skin.

I didn't realize there was a body cream version. I'll definitely be buying one of those to test out as the price/ml is super cheap.
Costco 2 pack is different. Ive found this extra dry to work much better with fragrance free
Apr 6, 2008
480 posts
379 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. Priced dropped to $10.87 on S&S but somehow ordering 3 still gives $10 credit. For some it may be worth cancelling the sub to place it again.

Items (3): CDN$38.37
Shipping & Handling: CDN$0.00
Subscription Discount: -CDN$5.76
J&J Promotion: -CDN$10.00
Total before tax: CDN$22.61
Estimated GST/HST: CDN$2.94
Estimated PST/RST/QST: CDN$0.00
Order Total: CDN$25.55
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
11719 posts
133542 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

It's actually a good price. The cheapest I got at Costco, clearance, 2 for 15$...

Ju Leon...
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2004
2681 posts
11 upvotes
Calgary
I tried to add 3 or 4 and didn't get the J&J promo
Apr 7, 2009
340 posts
190 upvotes
toronto
FWIW, some reviews commented that the product looks different, possibly fake...
Nov 25, 2014
427 posts
368 upvotes
ngleu wrote: FWIW, some reviews commented that the product looks different, possibly fake...
They probably bought from a 3rd party seller