• Last Updated:
  • Dec 27th, 2020 9:56 pm
[OP]
Nov 20, 2014
101 posts
155 upvotes
Vancouver, BC

[Amazon.ca] New Balance Mens Boxer Brief Performance 4-pack

Looks like a pretty good deal. Works out to about $5 each. Prices vary from $19.83-24.97, depending on size. I bought 3 of them.
10 replies
Aug 24, 2015
395 posts
1271 upvotes
AB
Sorry I’m not buying underwear unless it’s the pre-soiled Lacoste ones from Dollarama
Feb 14, 2017
241 posts
147 upvotes
puglife644 wrote: Sorry I’m not buying underwear unless it’s the pre-soiled Lacoste ones from Dollarama
Face With Tears Of JoyPre-soiled. Thanks for the solid laugh
Oct 14, 2019
16 posts
44 upvotes
99% polyester its like puting a bag instead of underware
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
1538 posts
3383 upvotes
puglife644 wrote: Sorry I’m not buying underwear unless it’s the pre-soiled Lacoste ones from Dollarama
Don’t forget to add the pre-soiled UA ones from Dollarama too Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
28798 posts
9279 upvotes
This deal for anyone who didn't get enough socks & underwear for Christmas I guess? :lol:
IonutC83582 wrote: 99% polyester its like puting a bag instead of underware
Yeah I never understood why "sport" socks and underwear are always so heavy on the polyester :rolleyes: They don't get as wet feeling if you sweat heavily but they also don't breathe the same. They make them so the construction is such that they breathe through the microscopic spaces in the fabric weave but it's just weird, esp. for daily wear. I don't mind the underwear so much mind you, but the socks...definitely hate high-polyester socks. They gotta be at least 75% cotton otherwise your feet just get sweaty all day, which leads to smelly feet and shoes. For an hr workout or something the high-polyester stuff is fine, take off shower, put new ones on; but for all-day/daily wear, polyester is not a good idea.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
3231 posts
3031 upvotes
ES_Revenge wrote: This deal for anyone who didn't get enough socks & underwear for Christmas I guess? :lol:

Yeah I never understood why "sport" socks and underwear are always so heavy on the polyester :rolleyes: They don't get as wet feeling if you sweat heavily but they also don't breathe the same. They make them so the construction is such that they breathe through the microscopic spaces in the fabric weave but it's just weird, esp. for daily wear. I don't mind the underwear so much mind you, but the socks...definitely hate high-polyester socks. They gotta be at least 75% cotton otherwise your feet just get sweaty all day, which leads to smelly feet and shoes. For an hr workout or something the high-polyester stuff is fine, take off shower, put new ones on; but for all-day/daily wear, polyester is not a good idea.
It’s because your boys stay together better in polyester. Cotton has too much give
Aug 12, 2010
858 posts
644 upvotes
I find New Balance shoes are always wider, does that trend hold true for their undies?
Zoomer $36 Plan Loyal
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
28798 posts
9279 upvotes
pongster wrote: It’s because your boys stay together better in polyester. Cotton has too much give
Yeah there's that too, it's more supportive. Probably should have mentioned that. Still though the net is the same--good for workouts over the short-term, not good for daily/extended wear. The socks though, polyester socks are just a nightmare lol.