Ninja Foodi Cold & Hot Blender - $85

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 20th, 2021 2:26 pm
[OP]
May 6, 2020
70 posts
576 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Ninja Foodi Cold & Hot Blender - $85

This Ninja blender is on sale for $85 (50% off), historical low according to CCC. Previous price was $170. Here are the details:
  • Ninja Foodi Cold & Hot Blender —the blender that crushes now brings the heat
  • 1400-peak-watt motor base delivers total crushing and extraction for delicious smoothies, resort-style frozen drinks and nutrient extractions
  • 800-Watt precision heating element boils in minutes to cook hearty or smooth soups, simmer flavorful sauces and melt chocolate or cheese into fondue
  • Infuse and unlock flavors with heat to make spa waters, craft cocktails, mixers and more
  • 64oz Glass pitcher with nonstick coating and a heated clean program makes cleanup a breeze (56 oz Max cold liquid capacity)
  • 12 pre-set Auto-iQ smart programs allow you to create smoothies, extractions, frozen drinks, sauces, dips, soups, cocktails, water infusions, ice cream and so much more—all at the touch of a button
  • Includes: 1400-peak-watt motor base, 64 oz glass pitcher with nonstick coating, tamper, cleaning brush, and 25-recipe inspiration guide (56 oz max cold liquid capacity)
I haven't ever used this blender, but I've had great experiences with multiple Ninja blenders, and their customer service has been amazing for me. They replaced a broken blender that was past the warranty period for free, no shipping charges.
11 replies
Aug 26, 2008
180 posts
348 upvotes
Oakville
Hmm, might get this. Could be useful for making baby food.

Edit: Purchased! Price is better than some janky looking baby food makers on Amazon. Thanks OP!
Last edited by Chaindrop on Aug 19th, 2021 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 14, 2016
51 posts
21 upvotes
Looks like the deal is dead, only after adding to my cart. Missed it by milliseconds.. lets see what their customer service will do
Mar 5, 2011
274 posts
95 upvotes
Me, it changed price when adding it to the cart, so it showed 168.40$ Disappointed But Relieved Face
Mar 16, 2006
394 posts
453 upvotes
Vancouver
I wanted this for a vacation rental because the blade is fixed. The removable blade versions scare me,
Oct 9, 2019
731 posts
1268 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Shows $168.40 for me. No longer HOT.
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2014
1090 posts
907 upvotes
Edmonton
Rather get the professional with additional personal blender cup attachment for 99 when on sale.
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2014
1090 posts
907 upvotes
Edmonton
OP's units are selling for 70-85 in Amazon warehouse if you folks missed the deal but want the blender.
Mar 5, 2011
274 posts
95 upvotes
It's back in stock at the low price if you still need one

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)