Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Ninja Foodi Digital Air Fryer Oven $188.99 (37% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 26th, 2019 5:17 pm
[OP]
Apr 23, 2015
160 posts
113 upvotes
North Vancouver, BC

[Amazon.ca] Ninja Foodi Digital Air Fryer Oven $188.99 (37% off)

This highly reviewed oven is sold out directly from Ninja for weeks. Bought it a week ago from Bethbathandbeyond for around $30 more. So far it seems really good and versatile. Got it to replace a Breville Smart Oven Mini which isn't great, and it does seem to do everything better.
9 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2005
2317 posts
1095 upvotes
SW Ontario
this is $289 online at Costco - just wish I had the room for it - I know it folds up, but I have so many toys, er, small appliances already!
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2008
1225 posts
858 upvotes
Hamilton
flowerdealer wrote: This highly reviewed oven is sold out directly from Ninja for weeks. Bought it a week ago from Bethbathandbeyond for around $30 more. So far it seems really good and versatile. Got it to replace a Breville Smart Oven Mini which isn't great, and it does seem to do everything better.
What reviews have you been looking at?
[OP]
Apr 23, 2015
160 posts
113 upvotes
North Vancouver, BC
shwab wrote: What reviews have you been looking at?
There are a couple online reviews and YouTube videos, but costumers in Amazon.com, and other retailers are also giving it high marks. I have it and can recommend it so far, but I've only had it for a week so can't really say a verdict. It seems better than my Breville as an oven and toaster at least.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2006
2209 posts
639 upvotes
I bought the Ninja® Foodi 9-in-1 Deluxe XL Pressure Cooker & Air Fryer, 8-qt from Canadiantire at 188$ (after receiving 62$ in points by buying it). Find it has the same features and even more for the same price plus you can get the 12 months no interest.
Dec 13, 2013
419 posts
333 upvotes
TurboTronix wrote: I bought the Ninja® Foodi 9-in-1 Deluxe XL Pressure Cooker & Air Fryer, 8-qt from Canadiantire at 188$ (after receiving 62$ in points by buying it). Find it has the same features and even more for the same price plus you can get the 12 months no interest.
Can you bake in it too?
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2006
2209 posts
639 upvotes
Yeah it's one of the features, bake, saute, steam, Air fry, pressure cooker, slow cook, dehydrate, yogurt Maker...
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2017
1330 posts
668 upvotes
How high can you crank it?
I'm trying to get something I can air fry and bake fresh pizzas and cakes in.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2010
1023 posts
327 upvotes
TurboTronix wrote: I bought the Ninja® Foodi 9-in-1 Deluxe XL Pressure Cooker & Air Fryer, 8-qt from Canadiantire at 188$ (after receiving 62$ in points by buying it). Find it has the same features and even more for the same price plus you can get the 12 months no interest.
All that makes sense, except my toaster is dying and I need something that can toast 4 slices of bread.