Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Ninja Foodi NeverStick Premium 12-Inch Fry Pan - $49.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 11th, 2022 6:38 pm
93 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 30, 2019
3383 posts
18860 upvotes
gill367 wrote: Not good reviews.
Probably people unlucky or have no idea how to use it/take care of it. Been using mine for months no issue.
Jul 30, 2019
311 posts
806 upvotes
I own this. Prefer it to my all clad nonstick
Remember, don't be a toxic drama queen or someone might not post a great deal. Be respectful and we all prosper.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 5, 2002
5287 posts
3345 upvotes
I've spent hundred on frying pans, bought this over a year ago and it is still like new. Use it or another ninja pan daily and they are like new. Easily best frying pans I've ever used.
That's 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.
Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
Sep 4, 2010
476 posts
234 upvotes
Brampton
Phprell wrote: I own this. Prefer it to my all clad nonstick
Same, takes longer to heat up on induction stove but food is not sticking or burning.
Jan 22, 2015
816 posts
1285 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Got the full set of these no complaints after 6 months. My wife picked up one of those Our Place pans at around the same time that thing now sucks the ninjas are going strong.
Follow the instructions and you will have a great pan.
Aug 30, 2015
837 posts
1328 upvotes
BC
Ninja NeverStick is absolutely the best cookware I've ever used. I've gone through so many different products. I was always disappointed with non-stick cookware and ultimately became a serious cast iron person:- carefully maintaining it every meal and never letting anyone mishandle it with soap, etc.

All that collects dust now as I almost exclusively use the Ninja NeverStick line.

I'm waiting for their newer nesting line that has appeared in the US to make it affordably across the border, at which point I'll pass my current gear to my daughter.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2007
2918 posts
3128 upvotes
Markham
Ninja NeverStick Premiums are the best..
-------
Thank you
Apr 15, 2018
596 posts
884 upvotes
I must be losing touch. I was not familiar with this Brand.
What coating does Ninja NeverStick use?
A: NeverStick cookware uses an exclusive PTFE-based coating that is PFOA and PFA free. A: The answer to your question is no. No season necessary. A: The Ninja™ Foodi™ NeverStick™ Premium Hard-Anodized 10-Piece Cookware Set is manufactured in China.

Ninja Foodi NeverStick Premium Cookware after 1 Year! See What Happened - NeverStick Premium Review
Jun 28, 2006
448 posts
326 upvotes
very happy with these. i've purchased expensive nonsticks from allclad, henkels etc they all wear out. this has lasted the longest by far and i'm still on my first set.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2008
1230 posts
659 upvotes
Vancouver
setlist wrote: I'm waiting for their newer nesting line that has appeared in the US to make it affordably across the border, at which point I'll pass my current gear to my daughter.
Thanks for mentioning a new nesting line! I am desperately low on space, i'm gonna wait for these.
Aug 21, 2009
327 posts
317 upvotes
Is there a compatible lid for this on Amazon or in-stores too?
May 9, 2022
5 posts
3 upvotes
Is this non-toxic? Any concerns with potentially leeching unwanted coatings/chemicals over time?
Apr 18, 2007
484 posts
547 upvotes
Cambridge
This pan is fantastic I bought it a couple years ago and it still works like new
Aug 7, 2012
168 posts
390 upvotes
Been using it for almost a year pan frying fish, still pretty decent non stick on it.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2007
1676 posts
2992 upvotes
have this in 10 and 12 inch, my favourite pans
science is not an opinion contest

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)