[Amazon.ca] Nintendo $99 eShop Gift Card for $93.99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 13th, 2021 4:44 pm
[OP]
Feb 9, 2021
19 posts
76 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Nintendo $99 eShop Gift Card for $93.99

First deal post. Not a great deal but I have never seen these on sale anywhere. Bought 1 cause I hate switching out the switch carts.
12 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2011
1540 posts
705 upvotes
i think costco has this price normally...
For the .. um.. frequent travelers out there: remember that keeping a balance on your switch account makes it so you can not change your region. So if you wanted to take an impromptu trip to argentina to pick up celeste at 1/5th the price that it sells in Canada, you would need to first exhaust your account balance. Just something to keep in mind if you decide to load up now on balance for some sale you expect in the future.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2009
2790 posts
439 upvotes
Think Argentina loop hole was closed. Thanks OP need a deal for Mario 3D World. Does SDM usually have games on launch day?
Feb 22, 2011
154 posts
91 upvotes
Richmond Hill
It's been at this price for awhile: at least since late December. That said, it's nice to know.
Deal Addict
May 14, 2008
2734 posts
888 upvotes
Scott86 wrote: i think costco has this price normally...
For the .. um.. frequent travelers out there: remember that keeping a balance on your switch account makes it so you can not change your region. So if you wanted to take an impromptu trip to argentina to pick up celeste at 1/5th the price that it sells in Canada, you would need to first exhaust your account balance. Just something to keep in mind if you decide to load up now on balance for some sale you expect in the future.
If you travel to Argentina, it's better to do so with a second account. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
blzn wrote: Think Argentina loop hole was closed. Thanks OP need a deal for Mario 3D World. Does SDM usually have games on launch day?
Mostly yes as they've added tax which brings games close to their NA prices.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2012
2322 posts
1601 upvotes
Calgary
blzn wrote: Think Argentina loop hole was closed. Thanks OP need a deal for Mario 3D World. Does SDM usually have games on launch day?
I have often bought games from SDM at or around launch. Trick is to call around a bit. Could also check their website.
Feb 22, 2013
940 posts
788 upvotes
Can you use a VPN to seem like a local to avoid the up charge?
Sep 15, 2015
675 posts
491 upvotes
Mooooonnn
I think that’s regular price for costco...
1. Buy cheap, buy twice
2. Don’t buy because it’s cheap. Buy it when needed or it brings convenience/happiness/better quality in life
3. Buy now think (regret/return) later
4. If the gut says don’t tell your lady, don’t!
Jun 15, 2016
94 posts
116 upvotes
FYI the $20 card is on sale for $18.99which is a 5% sale too.
My life has become a cycle of figuring out what deals to return and what to keep.
AMEX Platinum, Bonvoy, Gold. Just Ask.
Oct 16, 2020
3 posts
1 upvote
Gift Cards are cheaper at Costco as long you have membership or someone you know that has one.