Vancouver

[Amazon.ca] Nintendo switch back in stock on Amazon

18 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
1120 posts
3081 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Doesn't this belong in the "Items that are or are not in stock" section of the forum and not in the "Hot Deals" section?
[OP]
Apr 5, 2009
376 posts
784 upvotes
Vancouver
blyndfyre wrote: Doesn't this belong in the "Items that are or are not in stock" section of the forum and not in the "Hot Deals" section?
Maybe but I know a lot of people are still looking for it desperately and it seems like this section gets the most attention :)
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2011
2085 posts
701 upvotes
EDMONTON
pinkrose398 wrote: Maybe but I know a lot of people are still looking for it desperately and it seems like this section gets the most attention :)
desperately ? lolol ok
RFD Etiquette:
- If you are going to shoot down a deal by referencing an expired sale or past deals, please provide us with a working time machine!
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1700 posts
1445 upvotes
umadbrah wrote: desperately ? lolol ok
they are, do you live under a bloody rock?
Aug 31, 2003
618 posts
68 upvotes
White Rock, BC
blyndfyre wrote: Doesn't this belong in the "Items that are or are not in stock" section of the forum and not in the "Hot Deals" section?
Apparently we are in the wrong section as Hot Deals is flooded with regular MSRP deals or back in stock posts
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
1120 posts
3081 upvotes
Calgary, AB
pinkrose398 wrote: Maybe but I know a lot of people are still looking for it desperately and it seems like this section gets the most attention :)
Maybe I should put my future BuySellTrade posts in this section then since it gets the most attention.
Oct 27, 2012
807 posts
766 upvotes
Toronto
I'll give you an upvote OP - I ordered one.
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
11875 posts
18547 upvotes
umadbrah wrote: ok nintendo fanboy

this is still regular price. please do yourself a favor a look up what a "deal" actually entails. Guess I shouldnt be too surprised. RFD has been known to be full of nintendo sheeps
U mad brah?
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1700 posts
1445 upvotes
umadbrah wrote: ok nintendo fanboy

this is still regular price. please do yourself a favor a look up what a "deal" actually entails. Guess I shouldnt be too surprised. RFD has been known to be full of nintendo sheeps
I'm not a fan boy. Im just telling you what everyone already knows. well except you apparently. Whatever is going on in your life please get it looked at asap because nerd raging over this is sad
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
10244 posts
4757 upvotes
We already have 2. One in movie room and then living room but kids dont play much. I think the one in living room got played twice over covid 19
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
EQ BANK!
Buy first think later!
Dont tell wife!
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2008
3655 posts
1454 upvotes
BC
blazed16 wrote: We already have 2. One in movie room and then living room but kids dont play much. I think the one in living room got played twice over covid 19
You should sell one of them.
To me.
Aug 28, 2017
27 posts
6 upvotes
I wanted to buy another one just because of the dock. haha
[OP]
Apr 5, 2009
376 posts
784 upvotes
Vancouver
My cousin's birthday was in June and I promised him a Switch. I work full time so I can't go out to look at every store every morning, but I have been looking on Stocktrack, and refreshing store websites, and finally, two months later, we were able to get one on Amazon. So yeah, there are people desperately looking for one.