• Last Updated:
  • Jul 10th, 2020 8:08 am
16 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2016
1424 posts
3178 upvotes
Is there switch without joycon ?
Last edited by Admin on Jul 32th, 2027 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Feb 28, 2017
407 posts
733 upvotes
Thanks OP ordered 2
I cant tell if im addicted to RFD or good deals
Jul 21, 2006
584 posts
189 upvotes
Hilarious that Nintendo continues to play their game to drive demand. It simply can't be that there isn't enough manufacturing capacity to keep up with demand. People should stop playing the game, leave units on shelves until Nintendo smartens up, and maybe even gives some deals on units or games.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2016
1424 posts
3178 upvotes
dpolites wrote: Hilarious that Nintendo continues to play their game to drive demand. It simply can't be that there isn't enough manufacturing capacity to keep up with demand. People should stop playing the game, leave units on shelves until Nintendo smartens up, and maybe even gives some deals on units or games.
I don't think it's nintendo, mate. I deliver products to a walmart warehouse weekly and they have thousands of nintendo switch palets. Thousands..
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14724 posts
4852 upvotes
Montreal
I've been tracking Switch Consoles for a few weeks now (hoping to get a rare Animal Crossing restock, but keeping an eye on the regular ones just in case) and the Grey/Blue-Red models things come in stock all day and night - eve saw some older one with MK and SMB bundles - they just get bought up (probably mostly by scalpers) within seconds/minutes. There is definite consumer demand, but there are also a LOT of scalpers keeping the supply artificially low.

And yes I did get an Animal Crossing Console from BB at a 3:30AM restock, so I can finally delete all the tracking code I was using. Every 15-20 minutes, something was lighting up my screen. :lol:
My last and final digital game I purchased at PSN from those Sony Devils was on November 22, 2020 - Ban that Sorny!
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2010
2691 posts
1990 upvotes
Montreal
That is a very BAD price. I paid 399$ the DAY IT CAME OUT 3 years ago!
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14724 posts
4852 upvotes
Montreal
InvaIid wrote: I don't think it's nintendo, mate. I deliver products to a walmart warehouse weekly and they have thousands of nintendo switch palets. Thousands..
Nothing seems to be coming to the stores, and it seems to be all online.

If you just track the WM site today, you're almost guaranteed to get one, as they had multiple restocks the last few days. Same with Staples & EB (usually once a day), but both BB and TS have been relatively barren lately.
My last and final digital game I purchased at PSN from those Sony Devils was on November 22, 2020 - Ban that Sorny!
Sep 25, 2009
122 posts
42 upvotes
xblackdemonx wrote: That is a very BAD price. I paid 399$ the DAY IT CAME OUT 3 years ago!
why did you buy it at a bad price?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 26, 2006
5471 posts
921 upvotes
Toronto
JackWhyte wrote: I've been tracking Switch Consoles for a few weeks now (hoping to get a rare Animal Crossing restock, but keeping an eye on the regular ones just in case) and the Grey/Blue-Red models things come in stock all day and night - eve saw some older one with MK and SMB bundles - they just get bought up (probably mostly by scalpers) within seconds/minutes. There is definite consumer demand, but there are also a LOT of scalpers keeping the supply artificially low.

And yes I did get an Animal Crossing Console from BB at a 3:30AM restock, so I can finally delete all the tracking code I was using. Every 15-20 minutes, something was lighting up my screen. :lol:
Is the tracking code freely available for us to use?
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14724 posts
4852 upvotes
Montreal
icemasta wrote: Is the tracking code freely available for us to use?
No, I did it myself. Pretty simple really, it just queries the quantity every 30 sec-2 mins and spits out an alert if it changes.

But you can do roughly the same thing with browser add-ons that check webpages for changes.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2016
1424 posts
3178 upvotes
With literally two line of powershell you can keep up to date with stocks of any websites
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14724 posts
4852 upvotes
Montreal
InvaIid wrote: With literally two line of powershell you can keep up to date with stocks of any websites
No one is saying it's hard, you just need the know-how and a bit of research into each store's site design.